2022 All Star Game Write Up

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Here’s the link to my yearly wager. Already put in these two. I will pop the total again live for another nickel if I can get 7.5 or better after the 1st inn. Will be on the H+R+E prop soon as I can.

AL +105 (nickel)
AL/NL un 8 -115 (nickel)

Last edited:
I dunno if the 20k matters a bunch but I think for the most part they all want to win. Baseball has the advantage of being a sport you can have guys going all out and they not really risking injury. They all competitors and I’d imagine like myself don’t like losing at anything. I usually don’t take it seriously far as betting but didht realize how good the under has been, good stuff.

Schwarber +135 to reach the final (2 cents)
Schwarber +350 longest HR (1 cent)
Alonso +500 longest HR (1 cent)
Seager to win first round +135 (1 cent)
National League Player wins derby -350 (2 cents)

Sorry guys been working just got in and sat down to watch Kershaw balk in the first. Only play I didn’t post was h+r+e un 25.5…if I can get 7.5 or better live I will take the under again

Here’s the link to my yearly wager. Already put in these two. I will pop the total again live for another nickel if I can get 7.5 or better after the 1st inn. Will be on the H+R+E prop soon as I can.

AL +105 (nickel)
AL/NL un 8 -115 (nickel)
Clockwork...

Kicking myself I played it safe with just under and didn’t go for throats w a Al/under parlay. Nice work bro!!

Back