2020 PRO Football Picks

Quick little notes on a few

I am high on Washington this year, to an extent on staying in games, Rivera is a really good coach, and JDR is an excellent DC, their pass rush adding Young could be scary too. There's a very real chance they draft head and shoulders, but I don't think they do it by getting blown out a bunch with their D. No Sanders for philly too and their OL is old and/or injured at the tackle spots.

Bucs pick is moreso based on the defense, I've seen talk about this defense not being good, but last half of last season they were top 5 per pff, and now they are gonna have a ton less short fields and short rests with the new qb.

Burrow has some major weapons, and Zac Taylor was touched by the hand of mcvay. I think their offense will move the ball, burrow is older than most rookie qbs too, don't think he struggles early. Not high on SD, offense should struggle and 3 of the starting OL are questionable.

Titans are a good team imo, adding Clowney is just a bonus. Teams are gonna stack vs Henry and tannathrill is gonna throw bombs to brown and davis, I like Jonnu Smith the TE to have a good year too, especially on PA. Denver I am oppo on most I've seen, in that I don't see drew lock, everyone talked about this big final stretch of the season he had, and he went over 210 yards once in the final 5. Add to that a defense losing Chris Harris and now von is out for likely the year.

Same thing on Pitt, everyone expecting them to be back on top or a playoff team and ??, they may do that, but I saw a team that had way more issues than just QB.

Back