2020 CFB "Golden Rule" Games

I played them beginning of week, not sure how thrilled I am about this move tho? Guess it pretty similar to the ville/canes move last week and that worked out for canes backers.

it sucks so bad for sMu that they lost Roberson for the season. Rice and grey are both good and capable but Roberson was turning into the go to beast they always seem to have.

I know none this matters when comes to these bets but This a really interesting game. All defense cincy vs all offense smu. I have to go back to last year to find how cincy pass defense faired against elite passing teams since they havnt faced any to give their pass d stats any validity this season. I know they hang their hat on not letting teams run on them but smu doesn’t always care bout that as they will sling it all over if so inclined!! One problem for smu is cincy doesn’t typically run for a great ypc but smu run d not very good which could bolster cincy rushing attack, cincy also really good converting 3rd downs so I assume they really gonna try to play keep away in this one.

Ugh, I hate vatech, or I should say I love liberty this year. I didn’t realize they were ranked when I was looking at this game. God dammit. Lol. Maybe I’ll look more at over instead cause I’m pretty confident liberty gonna be able to put up points.

Sure enough, I see that ugly little number next to their name now! They doomed, all feeling themselves, lol. Maybe the fact they 2+ td dogs will negate any of that nonsense tho?

I do really like that transfer qb Willis liberty has, kid can ball with his arm and feet! Willis vs hooker will be must see for me. I just don’t think there any way I can lay it, it obviously a fairly big step up but has hookies d really looked all that much better than cuse defense this year? Liberty straight up gashed them on the ground, they can beat you so many ways. Hookies d has struggled a lot at times prob missing their long time dc and I just don’t think they gonna stop the liberty offense enough to cover that kind of number.

once again I know this all moot when it comes to the purpose of this thread but I just prefer taking it case by case and trying to dodge the losses. I’m sure it cost me a few wins to but that ok. I never been good at following any directions to a tee, lol. love all the angles I can get but end of day they just like when I cook, I borrow ideas but the dish ends up being distinctly mine :)

App state has won 8 in a row in series. Best chance laffy taffy has had imo. I think they get it done.

Back