2019 preview Season Nfl— Eagles dynasty?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
The Eagles are in a position for a repeat next season. The competition in the nfc is stiff but eagles at home field is gonna start to look like the pats at home during the playoffs.

The league is at a crossroads where the AFC representative in the super bowl had likely the worst defense of a super bowl team. Like those guys in the secondary were training camp cuts in good secondaries.

The additions of Sidney Rice first round corner to combo with Ronny Darby will give the Eagkes a tremendous advantage providing Rice can develop into a lockdown corner.

The injured linebacker Hicks will be back along with Jason Pro bowl Peters. Add in Sproles and young Hot Rod Qb Wentzy they are positioned very well in the upcoming seasons .

A rock solid offensive line, with the best 1-2 combo in the nfl with ALSEAN Jeffrey and Xachary Ertz is very tough to stop.
Only the Gronk and Edelman might be as good.

Peterson is easily the best coach in the league hands down. He showed that defeating the overrated Bellichek.

If Brllichek didn’t cheat I truly believe the pats would be 1-7 in super bowls. They cheated for at least 3 and Carroll and Quinn shit the bed for others.

This eagles team is not like Seattle who tried to repeat Or this pats team which also tried.

They have depth in that they aren’t reliant on any 1 player. They seem to be solid all across the board with a top 5 Offensive and Defensive Line.
Seattle really was finished when Sherman or Thomas or chancellor were hurt.
The pats couldn’t win without Edelman and defensively they were weak without Hightower.

I see this Eagles team as having a good young nucleus.

This nucleus includes

Wentz
ERTZ
Jeffrey
Lane Johnson
Ronald Darby
Sidney Jones
Derek Barnett
Corey clement
Ajaiii
Jernigan

I think eagles will actually improve quite a bit.

They have a first rounder #32 that they can pick a player to really strengthen a need.

If they don’t keep Torrey smith they could draft his replacement at 32.

Only threat I see is from the saints. They have a group of young studs including

Kamara
Michael Thomas. Best hands in league by a mile
Ingram
Cam Jordan
Marshall lattimore.
Sheldon rankings
Marcus Williams.

Houston looking for Malcolm butler in free agency!

Peterson could give Bellichek the ultimate F U if eagles sign Malcom butler as a free agent lol.

Back