2019 NBA Playoff in game thread

Cousins is so bad in terms of plus minus. His team is literally 25 points better tonight without him.

Stons look good.

Brewers came out hot and motivated to assert themselves. Their fg % will surely cool off and maybe Tigers can slip back into this game if they stay composed. Boy they look outmanned tho, no Miggy in the lineup sucks

On the other hand, would be funny if him and adam Morrison got linked for winning nba titles with 2 playoff games played

Bucks are doing their best pacers impression in the 4tg

I've watched all of this 2h.

The Bucks really think there is zero chance they lose.

They are scoring on accident at times.

They have no problem blocking shots OOB, jacking ill-advised shots and playing sloppy.

I've watched all of this 2h.

The Bucks really think there is zero chance they lose.

They are scoring on accident at times.

They have no problem blocking shots OOB, jacking ill-advised shots and playing sloppy.
Probably not wrong

Good night to watch something else with this Rockets-Jazz game all but over a half hour in.

Crickets.

But how about the timing of Billy Donavan’s TOs. Don’t want your own teams monentum to take over!

Someone talk me out of Rockets tonight-
I think they finally look like their heads are in the right place and Jazz haven’t shown much so far-
I know it’s a road game but Houston is by far the better team IMO-

Lol Clippers player slips on wet floor then GS ball lucky bounce off the backboard Durant gets it hits a three. Gotta love when luck is working in your favor ugh

Back