2019 2qb league

We produce real and novelty documents of all types. All of our products are printed on high-quality printing machines, they have all holograms, secret features, and have been passed under UV light and other test equipment.

If you’re looking to purchase high quality fake passports easily online, you’ve come to the right place. Our business has been around for many years and have mastered the art of creating document that can be used for work, travel or as a replacement.

We have customers that have lost a document and need a replacement faster than it would take their country’s government office to issue. We have customers that do not have the freedom to travel to various other countries, simply because of where they were born. With our assistance, these people can live the lives that they’re entitled to.

We are able to replicate all the latest security measures and have all necessary materials available to produce a document in approximately a 2-5 days. Take a look at sample page to see some of our documents. All of our services are listed on our Services Page. Whenever a new security measure is added to a passport, driver's license or identity card, we will use to manufacturing of that product with the necessary materials and resources to successfully replicate it. We work tirelessly to ensure that our documents are identical in every way to originals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone want to take this over ? I’ve got too much going on with work and other shit...and don’t think I can do this league this year.

It shouldn’t be that much work, the league auto renews and it’s already set up. If you don’t want to collect then someone else can do it...

I will volunteer if people promise not to use anything related to gambling in the taglines. This username at gmail is my PayPal

Think we needed a couple. I have myself and 2 others returning i know. Need to know soon though so can schedule all other drafts

I’m gonna be out fellas. I can transfer the commissioner to gwarner if that’s what you want me to do?

Made the switch to have gwarner as commish. Again sorry guys. Was fun for years. Just can’t this year. Good luck. Have fun season

Back