2019-2020 Futures Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Obviously things will change drastically come July. Any thoughts now? I locked in Denver +2500 this morning...fwiw

I like that 1

Guessing game before free agency . But I could see someone like Morey getting involved with AD and would have no problem renting him for a year to win a title .

No value in at all in any team in Cali right now or Canada. Zero.

I would say Houston only because MOrey pulls shit all the time, and could rent for the 1 year to get the ring to Houston since GSW is not winning it next year, its his chance. Even though this year and last year he could have, but Rox just suck sometimes

With the Warriors hampered, I don’t see anybody with a legit chance at being the Lakers out West. I’m thinking about taking a stab at them +400 and having a hedge option before finals game 1.

With the Warriors hampered, I don’t see anybody with a legit chance at being the Lakers out West. I’m thinking about taking a stab at them +400 and having a hedge option before finals game 1.

Makes sense, LeCramps had his first postseason off in forever. The 36 year old will be pumped (...full of HGH) and ready to ball with Mr Glass.

If I got a dollar for every time I've heard a 'the Lakers are back' since yesterday, damn.

NBA dark cloaks say the winner of the 2019-20 season will be another member of the 2011-12 OKC Thunder core.

With 2 of the top 3 free-agents going down with injury aka KD and Klay, where Kawhi falls now that he's the 'alpha FA' will determine next season's course.

I was gonna write it up a bit later tonight but grabbed Utah +4000 a few hours ago for all the marbles.

All value gone on the Jazz. Good find for those who got 40-1 a couple of weeks ago. Don't think they can win it all but should be able to hedge in the finals should they win the west.

I start off liking the NBA this year for a change. No obvious winner and a lot of scary teams

Phoenix at 27...did that team do enough to improve their roster by 9 games from 19-63? Also think NO at 39 is too high in the West. Nice team but all new pieces in the most stacked conference we’ve ever seen in this league...too hard a task to get there in this year’s west IMO

I think that Thunder Under can be a solid bet. The can move Adams, Paul and Galo by trade deadline and focus on the draft.

Locked this in today. Will do write up soon but this has some good middle potential as well.
ASG will determine what to do with this bet.

As mentioned elsewhere...if they are firmly entrenched in the race...then they most likely will not see... if they are around 7-9 seed...then they might as the 2nd half is brutal...

14 of last 25 are on road...

I'd say 19-20 of those are versus playoff teams or ones that will be in the race...

7 of first 10 after the break on road...

5 of last 6 on the road...

So, you are like...why take the over???

I think they have a solid team that should eclipse 40 wins...UNLESS THEY SELL...

But even a middling first half will result in 27-33 wins in the first half...I'd lean more towards 30 or so...

And if they are as solid as I expect then I can see around 32-35 wins...which means we will win the bet.

The key is, when we can bet this again around the break...we will have options to buy-off, middle or keep...I think there is very little chance that they just belly-flop before mid-feb.

Soft number.

3.5 units risked.

Phoenix at 27...did that team do enough to improve their roster by 9 games from 19-63? Also think NO at 39 is too high in the West. Nice team but all new pieces in the most stacked conference we’ve ever seen in this league...too hard a task to get there in this year’s west IMO
Probably. No decision yet. The Suns will start vs at least 10 good teams. The Question remains after those ten games will they be up or down

Back