2017 Tennis Season Thread

Lost big on that match. Escobedo really blew the 2nd set. No doubt he wins that tiebreaker he wins that match. He was dialed in. Up double break at 5-2 in the breaker and blew it

I had Edmund -1.5 sets for small at +145 or something like that before the match. Agree there is no way he should've won the first set, but the wheels sort of fell off after Escobedo didn't win that first set.

ATP
Gilles Muller -200
Diego Schwartzman+130
Rafael Nadal -1.5Sets (-190)
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga-300
Aljaz Bedene -130
Yen-Hsun Lu -1.5Sets (-130)

WTA
Jamie Loeb +102
Garbine Muguruza-143 **

Todays Plays

ATP
Jordan Thompson +1.5Sets (+140)
Lucas Pouille -181**
Stan Wawrinka -280
Yen-Hsun Lu -165**
Hyeon Chung -193
David Goffin -265
Zeballos/DjokovicOver 18 Games (-105)
Ivo Karlovic -140

WTA
Roberta Vinci -116
Kristyna Pliskova+105
Camila Giorgi -155

ATP
Rafael Nadal -178
Stan Wawrinka -325
Daniil Medvedev-185**

WTA
Ostapenko/Davis Over21.5 Games (-115)
Julia Goerges -135
Karolina Pliskova-155**

Like he literally was spraying the ball 3 feet from the lines. Easy winners putting them long or wide. Came back and won the 2nd set because he stopped fucking around.

Wow. Im not even lying it was like someone switched places. He was down 2-6 2-4 with a break point against him. And then all of a sudden he was hitting all his shots.

u like the missle to take down baby fed tonight????...... nishi/wawa match should be popcorn worthy

I will be Raonic and Nishikori. Very impressed with Milos today.

Watched mostly all of that Wawa match yesterday while watching the hockey game. He looked really rough out there

ya he didnt look great...... but was impressed how anytime he got down he broke or stayed right in it which u never know with him n his focus..... just never know his focus on the smaller tournies at any stage...... i like nishi tonight too looked great yesterday although a weak opponent but do wonder if WaWa gets down how much he will fight to come back as he know nishi will be uphill battle.... i dont think he feared edmonds and was worried anytime he got down.......

Really going big on Bondarenko here live. Watching this 1st game. McHale just puts the ball into the middle of the court. Bondarenko smashing. Like this big

Bondarenko +155

Back