2017 Open Championship

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Anyone who bet against basically everything I bet on in Augusta and the US Open has likely done incredible. That said, depending who I ask it's Friday night, Saturday morning, or even Saturday evening. Gotta play when I can't sleep. Strong feeling that Poulter will be there at the end, but hard to know if he can finally finish. Some difficult matchups, I want to fade several guys matched against each other and want to bet on a few that are both matched up. Going to see how the weather plays out before playing some of the later matchups.

Round 3

7302 Berger -120 v Finau 3*
7303 Wiesberger -120 v Kaymer
7307 Beef +105 v Wood .5*
7310 Rahm +105 v DJ
7311 Stenson -125 v Scott
7314 Stricker -120 v Fitzpatrick
7320 Fowler -125 v Sergio 2*

Last edited:
good luck on those KJ
total weather change early just looking for info on whether conditions stay this way or wind, rain return

Thanks man, GL today...sounds like the scores are gonna go low which makes me have to rethink how I approach the later stuff, going to have to go with the guys that can score which makes this really tough on me. Typically I like going for those than can protect par, the matchups I have are tough to figure...some guys this afternoon could go scary low I'm guessing.

Ugh had zero desire to bet on Rory at all in this tournament but I'm starting to think this number isn't giving him any respect at all.

7325 Rory -120 v Hideki 3*

Last edited:
Thanks man, GL today...sounds like the scores are gonna go low which makes me have to rethink how I approach the later stuff, going to have to go with the guys that can score which makes this really tough on me. Typically I like going for those than can protect par, the matchups I have are tough to figure...some guys this afternoon could go scary low I'm guessing.
totally agree KJ, if the weather stays like this some really low scores are likely and with some tees changed like #5 could see record round
gotta go with the ball striking, GIR and putting leaders and for me looking more at Fowler, Rahm, Koepka, Henley, Matsuyama to make big moves

GL KJ - I have been impressed with Berger, and agree on Rory today. I think after his rough start he has played really well and with these conditions he should be licking his chops to go low today to give himself a chance on Sunday.

Back