Tournament Props:

Matsuyama Top Asian +105
Ooostheizen Top S. African +240
Stricker Top Senior +100

Outright Winner:

Spieth +1315
Kuchar +4500
Ooostheizen +5000

I am trying to go 3 for 3 on outright winners, lol. Yes, I gave myself 3 chances here. And next month I will give myself 4 chances, heh. I already have that one circled for a couple of guys. I think Jordan can grind one out here. Little Louie is just sitting there ready to win another, why not? Kuch is so due and is just playing his usual solid golf. He always seems to play better on the weekends so just be in striking distance.

Fading Rory in match ups obviously. If he comes out firing, so be it. As noted, he doesn't win majors that finish close to par. He wins in ideal conditions with something in double digits. His game just isn't there right now. Brooks didn't touch a club for a month. This is hangover city for him here. I think both struggle to a few over in the first round.

Some senior is going to do well and out of the list I gotta say Stricker right now. He is playing great and should continue it.

Short and sweet write-up as I am out of time before the tourney begins. Good luck to all!

PS, it would be the most 'Phil-like' thing to do and go out and win this week. I think fatigue gets to him over the weekend though like it does in most tournies now, especially with these first few days of wind and rain.

0-1 so far and the Louie bets are dead as well but Jordan leading and Kuch off to a hot start. Tit for tat.

DFYMtFmXsAAjJVw.jpg

I got Stricker Top20 ticket I would like to cash.
But damn. You should get him as Top Senior & Deki Top Asian. VERY Profitable thread

Yep great day for you, I picked a fine one to fade Hideki and DJ ffs

DJ fade should never happen anyway

3 majors, 3 winners. Cannot complain. Obviously wanted Kuch.

Matchups sucked, 0-3-2 overall.

Juice on scoring props.

Deki looked like sure thing...until...

Stricker bet was easy.

Okay, PGA Time.

Good job again, Stricker was basically highway robbery

Matchups just seemed tough this tournament, didn't touch anything today either. Wonder what Li was for top Asian, outsa nowhere

I will be anxiously awaiting your "CIRCLED" choices for the PGA
Going for the CTG GRAND SLAM of golf picks

Before I make my point, I want to say that I like Jordan and am not upset that he won and were it not for cheering for people on this board who had nice pay day Kuchar futures, I would have been cheering for Spieth to win. I was also impressed with what he did down the stretch.

But the 13th hole was bullshit in my opinion. There is zero reason a hole should take a half hour to play. I cannot even find a way to do that when I am taking a 14 and stopping to chat up the cart girl on the same hole.

It isn't fair. He was imploding and took all that time to get himself mentally straight and it is bullshit. Make a ruling, make a decision, drop the ball and go. Total crap. So unfair to the other people who played the tournament imo and particularly for the guy who was in his group and had to wait.

Just my opinion.

It definitely can be looked at both ways.

One thing is you can take away some of that time if they do allow the range finders.

He found his ball in the allotted 5 mins for sure. And with it being a spectator event they needed to move people.

But yes, you could have cut off maybe 5-10 minutes there. I would say it hurt Kuch but he just missed the birdie and played fine the next few holes.

As far as 'getting his head straight'..it might have but I thought maybe all that time to think was going to mess with him more.

I still thought 6 would have been a solid score there. Then I (and others on the board) just needed Kuch to finish strong. That was my personal thinking at that point to be honest. The turn of events was unreal.

Ya I am not taking away from his performance after that, just saying it isn't fair imo, regardless of it being within the rules.

They had also already been warned about being too slow I think PRIOR to that hole.

It is a relatively small gripe but just think it is bologna

Lost my post but in reality he could have taken a lot longer than he did. Blame the circumstances of everything that had to happen, I didn't see him do anything out of the ordinary. Maybe the rules officials could have been more efficient, don't know about that.

He also could have after all that gone back to the tee box as they mentioned (you probably wouldn't know that until you explore the alternative first) and could have also actually waited for his caddy to come back before he hit and didn't do that. Likewise most of us would do something like sprain an ankle or even die of cardiac arrest with all of that walking. I thought he handled it well. And I'm no Spieth fan (but am moreso after today).

They were 'suggested' before that to speed up...nothing new for Spieth(or Day, or Crane or Na for example).

And after all that he really even wiped that shot to the right and got pretty lucky it ended up where it did, that could have been a much larger number without a bit of luck on that shot.

Lot of tough circumstances there on 13, with the equipment trailers, line of sight issue etc. and the R&A getting their rules officials out there expediently. It was a shame it took so long, but Spieth certainly had every right to explore all the rules circumstances with so much at stake. I felt badly for Kuchar in essence being iced there for 20 minutes, but as always he was very gracious and understanding. In the end, Spieth recovery there and subsequent outstanding play on 14-18 won him the tournament. He did an incredible job of regaining his composure.

Back