2017 Heisman finalists have been announced...

Obviously Baker wins.

I think they got it pretty good for the final though. Kudos, for once.

Would've liked to see Rashaad Penny invited, but those 3 are very solid. Baker had an outstanding season and is a worthy winner.

3 most worthy, Penny would have been a decent 4th as well. No qualms there.

Strange how Saquon Barkley seemed to have it wrapped up and was leading all the polls after 7 weeks, then ran the opening kickoff back in the 8th game and after that disappeared. He might as well not have played a game after Ohio State for all the coverage he got.

I wonder if the guy got hurt or something, because he was unstoppable then just sort of drifted off and I didn't even hear his name mentioned the last month.

My guess is Mayfield wins by a record vote.

He deserves it. I think the guy is the greatest college QB of all time. Seems strange to write that because it hadn't occurred to me it was even a possibility until this season. I thought he was just good and was benefiting from all the stars around him, but they are all gone this year and he's better than ever. And the guy never fails. He comes on the field and immediately starts throwing TD passes.

Strange how Saquon Barkley seemed to have it wrapped up and was leading all the polls after 7 weeks, then ran the opening kickoff back in the 8th game and after that disappeared. He might as well not have played a game after Ohio State for all the coverage he got.

I wonder if the guy got hurt or something, because he was unstoppable then just sort of drifted off and I didn't even hear his name mentioned the last month.

My guess is Mayfield wins by a record vote.

He deserves it. I think the guy is the greatest college QB of all time. Seems strange to write that because it hadn't occurred to me it was even a possibility until this season. I thought he was just good and was benefiting from all the stars around him, but they are all gone this year and he's better than ever. And the guy never fails. He comes on the field and immediately starts throwing TD passes.

Couple things. They lost to OSU so shine on team went away, then they lost again and he did basically nothing in the MSU game. He went did well against Nebraska, Rutgers and Maryland in limited time he played but they were blowouts so they sat him. He is a top 10 NFL pick for sure so when Heisman went out window and they played middle schools the last 3 games Im guessing wanted to ensure he wasn't injured for NFL. Noticed he didn't return kicks anymore either. Still the best player in college football to me.

I'd vote Bryce Love. Baker is a douchebag, Love played injured with a team with basically no passing attack.

Barkley still number one on Kipers board so he is about to get a big pay day.

I still think Lamar is the best college player but all three are worthy. I shiver to think the numbers he puts up with OU talent around him. Baker is going to win it, obviously.

Back