2017 derby picks

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
Goal for this is to simply make a profit, I play $50 bucks a pick (about 1/4 of my normal unit size)...silly that you can get this young man at these odds...I also lean Sano, he would be my dark horse pick...still may make him a play as we all know where the odds are going to go on this thing 18 hours from now...I usually have success in this thing (not saying its skill probly more luck/experience) have picked 6 of the past 9 winners here...Many years you can find a solid under dog or two that no one has heard of...this year that under dog would be Sano (plays in a market where no one has heard of him, but they will know him after tomorrow night). I think he at least gives the big name guys a run for their money...This year however you have 2 big donkeys that are a major cut above everyone else...I have never been a big fan of Stanton and the fact that he is the 1 seed (at home) made the decision to put one unit on Judge a no brainer for me...I do feel Judge has a slight edge here if nothing else because he is a better pure hitter, its close to a coin toss and the odds are better on Judge...

103 Aaron Judge wins Home Run Derby +215* vs Field wins Home Run Derby

103 Aaron Judge wins Home Run Derby +220* vs Field wins Home Run Derby
109 Miguel Sano wins Home Run Derby +870* vs Field wins Home Run Derby

I added another unit to Judge making it 2 all-star break sized units and put in 1 unit on Sano...gl tonight guys

Last edited:
Adding this one more for 2 all star break sized units...thanks Tim hope your doing well this summer

1210 No player hits over 46½ home runs -145

Back