2017 British Open

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
To Win
Garcia +1600 .25*
Fleetwood +2200 .25*
Kuchar +5500 .25*

Molinari +13000 .25*
Spieth to Win open -306 9.18/3 (Post Round 3)

Tournament Matchups
Garcia -130 over McIlroy .5*
Fleetwood -130 over Day .5*
Kuchar -130 over Leishman .5*
Stricker -145 vs. Kjeldsen .5*

Make/Miss Cut
Koepka Miss +240 .5*
Day Miss +190 .5*

Round 3 Matchups
McIlroy -110 vs. Matsuyama .5*

Last edited:
Cheering for Kuchar to come in for you .. he is luckboxing with the conditions but looks like he is gonna be right there on Sunday. Nice little price you got there.

Yeah VK, that was a good price on him. At least he has a chance on the weekend. I was hoping the cut would fall -4, would have helped me out on Day make/miss and gotten Leishman out as well. On the bright side, Fleetwood battled his way to make the cut. Should be a great weekend at Birkdale. The changing dynamic conditions today were really something to watch.

The double bogey was extremely costly and then the miss on 18. 3 shots tough to make up on Spieth, who imo is not likely to shoot over par in final round. I think it's pretty much a two horse race at this point, and I did see BM offering a 3-1 prop on Spieth. Barring a miraculous round by someone else Koepka etc. I could hedge and make a little bit of money.

+300 on Spieth seems awfully generous at this point. Barring some real crappy weather later in the day, hard to see him giving a that many shots...if there is late weather but not early some one could reel him in I guess by going low and posting a score.

+300 on Spieth seems awfully generous at this point. Barring some real crappy weather later in the day, hard to see him giving a that many shots...if there is late weather but not early some one could reel him in I guess by going low and posting a score.
kj that is the lay -300

Believe me I think he is capable, especially if conditions are as favorable as today were. He is just so fucking strong, he can overpower that 7027 yard golf course and if the putter gets hot who knows...I'm praying to avoid that high colonic....lol

Back