2017 Aussie Open Ingame

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Slept a bit today so watching tonight, these matches are unreal.

Nadal/Zverev in the 5th is great, and that second set between Ferrer and RBA was unreal...thinking this is likely Ferrer's swan song but man what a fight he puts up

Great stuff

And RBA wins, well deserved. Crazy how quickly Ferrer dropped off the face of the earth

Don't mind if I talk to myself all night, this is very entertaining

Zverev is on life support

I hope Ferrer can make another run but just crazy how fast he's fallen. Appreciate his matches, so much heart

His fade was fast though, I'd expect the same in New York if he gets there which I think he will

Be surprised if he's not in the final. Good for him too, nice to see Milos take it to the next level

Goffin didn't play that great tbh. Thiem shit all over himself with all the unforced errors. Goff get some of the credit for that but he was far more prepared for this match from a mental standpoint.

Took Milos -290 to win first set. Looking harder at Nadal too. Don't like the line movement but he's playing well and has a great H2H record vs. Monfils - especially on hard courts.

The guy is all over the place. Still feels like he sweeps up but that didn't help anyone

word KJ, dude takes out Joker as a +2600 dog and gonna do the same to Dimi at +650 tonight....wow

It's literally unbelievable, the talent differential is insane yet the less talented guy has such composure

Back