4/1/16 12:00pm Baseball MLB
World Series - Detroit Tigers +3300

1/33

4/3/16 1:00pm Baseball MLB World Series - Houston Astros +1500

2/30

GL.

Last edited:
Lol Gwarner.

Aplous, not yet. Might add another team or two then roll hard with 1-2.

Royals have the best bullpen in baseball , bar none, but man.. Just so hard to make it to the series 3 years in a row. Everything went right for them last year. Not only were they the best team, but the luckiest.

As with most threads in this forum, I find the lack of White Sox representation troubling.

I thought about them, they are pretty stacked. Don't like the pitching as a whole.

Cleveland is a good darkhorse. They ended last year on a tear.

Thanks Moose.

As with most threads in this forum, I find the lack of White Sox representation troubling.
White Sox are certainly improved over last year but whether that improvement will translate to the standings remains questionable to me. It's unlikely Kansas City runs away and hides again but they are still pretty damn good, Detroit also looks to be improved, Minnesota's young talent is a year closer to fruition and Cleveland still has the best starting pitching in the division. All that could make Chicago's improvement not get them far. Still, they've gotta be more fun to watch than last year.

kdog, good analysis..if Kluber is on, that team goes deep.

Thanks STEED.

I enjoy doing these since I don't bet very big on MLB or play daily.

Huge pickup by Rangers getting Desmond...there are not that many flaws in that lineup...these guys will spend to get to the WS. They also had one of the better bullpens to end the year last year.

Still eyeing at least one more in the NL.

I think the White Sox have all the pieces necessary, but they absolutely must have Rodon to continue his progression and become the stud he has been prior to reaching the bigs. If he does that with him and Sale at the top, they can do some damage; without an improved Rodon they have no legitimate shot IMO.

Rodon is a stud. I'll be betting on him a bit. Be interesting to see how that pen shakes out.

Sorry GLB...

GL to you.

Added Astros....done with these unless adding to the teams I have.

And suddenly this thread is awesome. Is that because of the shift toward White Sox discussion? We report, you decide.

For the record, I agree on all counts. They've basically upgraded from black holes to question marks at like four different positions. And despite the fact that I was maybe the only Alexei Ramirez fan outside of Cuba, they've almost certainly upgraded the infield by letting him go.

It would be tough for pretty much all of them to have down years again this year, so I expect the offense to come back a bit. Their outfield, though, worries me. I'm now seeing talk of Eaton to a corner, probably right because Garcia was such a clusterfuck last year, but it also suggests that Eaton's shoulder may not be right despite the off-season surgery. That's troublesome.

Joined you on the Stros. The year I moved to STL in 2006 they won the series and I just moved to HOU so they prolly gonna do it.

And suddenly this thread is awesome. Is that because of the shift toward White Sox discussion? We report, you decide.

For the record, I agree on all counts. They've basically upgraded from black holes to question marks at like four different positions. And despite the fact that I was maybe the only Alexei Ramirez fan outside of Cuba, they've almost certainly upgraded the infield by letting him go.

It would be tough for pretty much all of them to have down years again this year, so I expect the offense to come back a bit. Their outfield, though, worries me. I'm now seeing talk of Eaton to a corner, probably right because Garcia was such a clusterfuck last year, but it also suggests that Eaton's shoulder may not be right despite the off-season surgery. That's troublesome.

I'm personally a Garcia fan. Expecting big things in that lineup. Love Eaton too.

Just think Detroit has an owner that will spend and a revamped pen. Even though bullpen pitchers go to die in Detroit, this pen is an overhaul in a lot of ways.

Central is brutal. Tightest division in MLB maybe. Just think Tigers give it one last run.

Aplous, I kept waiting on a better number for Astros but couldn't get it. The staff is stacked from top to bottom. I worry about the corner spots in the infield but that middle field from catcher to center might be the best in MLB.

Thought about the Nats a bit but just couldn't pull trigger.

Yes, I know Texas and Houston are in same division but think they are truly the best two teams in al. Don't believe the red sox hype at all.

Cardinals is a no Brainer for me. That staff when healthy is the best in MLB from top to bottom Imo. Plus the lineup is solid. Wong and piscottty might be all Stars.

Joined you on the Stros. The year I moved to STL in 2006 they won the series and I just moved to HOU so they prolly gonna do it.

Could you move to Detroit please? You already screwed us in '06 :enraged:

thinking about joining you on one of the first you posted, just not sure how much they've dropped

Grabbed Texas +2000 this morning, just in time for Diekman to lose another game for me as I also had the side

Back