2016 US Open Round 4

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Honestly I haven't seen nearly enough of this tournament to go crazy here, but it's the final round of the US Open and the more I thought about it, a few wagers must be made regardless. Problem is I'm gonna have to lay some lumber on a couple...wanted to take Koepka in whatever the matchup but unfortunately the only one I gotta lay -240? Probly worth it anyway I guess.

7403 Koepka over Oppenheim -240 1*
7408 Kisner over Sullivan -120 .5*
7412 McDowell over Spieth +165 .5*
7416 Furyk over English -120 .25*
7420 Cabrera Bello over Schwartzel +110 .5*
7422 Horschel over Scott +125 .5*
7429 Z Johnson over Streelman -150 1*
7431 Day over DeChambeau -210 3* (still seems cheap to me but gulp)
7434 Piercy over Sergio +145 .25*
7438 Westwood over DJ +165 1*
7440 Landry over Lowry +165 .5*

Should at least make the day a fun one if not a really agitating one when all is said and done. Pulling for Day and DJ on a personal level, and even Westwood getting it done wouldn't be such a bad thing.

I think cream rises to top today and I hope its DJ.

I like Grace in the individual matchup as well.

I like Grace as well just wasn't willing to go over about -150 with him but you're probably right in that matchup

+3.34, not bad for an entertaining day of golf. Pretty bad read on the DJ/Westwood matchup however, and the mystery of the penalty stroke (which I believe it was even though that rule is ridiculous imo) was the only thing that kinda ruined the final hour. But DJ took it, and it was great to see.

Nice job, KJ!. After two years of playing 1-2 futures on each major, I finally hit one with DJ (Fowler was my other pick). That penalty had me outraged for an hour or so.

+3.34, not bad for an entertaining day of golf. Pretty bad read on the DJ/Westwood matchup however, and the mystery of the penalty stroke (which I believe it was even though that rule is ridiculous imo) was the only thing that kinda ruined the final hour. But DJ took it, and it was great to see.

Good stuff.

Feel bad for Lee, he just won't ever get one.

I liked his 2 am tweet though...great sense of humor...

Nice job, KJ!. After two years of playing 1-2 futures on each major, I finally hit one with DJ (Fowler was my other pick). That penalty had me outraged for an hour or so.

Thanks bud, grats on getting that and DJ just mentally telling that penalty to fuck off. Strong stuff.

Feel bad for Lee, he just won't ever get one.

I liked his 2 am tweet though...great sense of humor...

That was great. I honestly used to pull against him, like Monte style, but no more. Want to see him get one.

Back