2016 NFL Schedule Grid

wizardofodd

Resident Newlywed
This was helpful for me last year from Alan, so I decided to catch up on Breaking Bad and make one for this year.

Let me know if there are any errors incase I got too involved with BreakingBad..

Comes in handy IMO and again, please double check the scenarios that they are correct accordingly.

Some games overlap of course, but I left it with the highest rated situation

From the top to bottom on the key, the top is weakest and bottom is highest rated situation.

GL Fellas
:cheers3:

Wow at GB weeks 8-12 with four roadies and a home game against Indy in there, might as well just call it a 5 week road trip

Wow at GB weeks 8-12 with four roadies and a home game against Indy in there, might as well just call it a 5 week road trip

Washington has the same thing with 4 roadies and a home gave vs carolina, 12 to 16.

Philly has 2 home games with teams on their 3rd leg of b2b2b road games.

Just an update on how the scheme has panned out, didnt include the yellow or red tabs (divisional/non-conference games) because they'd be 50-50 (right?)

But,
2nd road game teams (green tab), 0-1 SU, 0-1 ATS
Sandwich games (lt .blue tab), 2-1 SU, 1-2 ATS
2nd road game, divisional game (purple tab) 0-3 SU, 0-3 ATS (possible 0-2-1 ats depending on the line u got in the pats/miami game)

:shake:

didn't include new england this week, which would make sanwich games 3-1 SU 2-2 ATS, but that's also a short week***

didn't include new england this week, which would make sanwich games 3-1 SU 2-2 ATS, but that's also a short week***

shows its highlighted blue, which is the sandwich game. but they won, its the pats and all these rules should apply to all teams unless you are the Patriots...lol

Just updating;
1. 2nd road game teams (green tab) 1-2 SU, 0-3 ATS (possible 1-2 ATS depending on the line u got in jags/balty game week 3)

Upcoming teams in that spot, Cleveland@Wash, Denver@Tampa, Oakland@Baltimore

2. Sandwich games (lt .blue tab), 5-1 SU, 4-2 ATS (They went a whopping 3-0 this week su and ats)

Upcoming teams in that spot, Dallas@49ers

3. 2nd road game, divisional game (purple tab) 1-4 SU, 1-4 ATS (possible 1-3-1 ats depending on the line u got in the pats/miami game week 2)

Upcoming teams in that spot, Detroit@Chicago, Rams@Arizona

Back