2015 Teaser Talk

Gandolf

Leader of the Van Buren Boys
Some great options lining up in Week 1:

- Patriots look inviting based on the history of defending champs in these Thursday nighters

- Cowboys at home can tease down to zero. Giants will not have JPP and Cruz is still iffy.

A bunch of home dogs that might be worth a tease:

- Bears teasing up to double digits looks interesting based on the weapon(s) Rodgers has lost
- Home dogs Bills, Redskins, Jags, Rams, Raider, Falcons and Niners can all be teased up through key numbers. At least a few of them will do OK.

My leans are Pats, Skins, Raiders, Niners and Cowboys. Will mix and match from that group.

Went with Pats & KC in a 6.5 pointer. I see KC winning that game quite frankly so getting 7.5 seemed pretty good.

Cowboys make me nervous for several reasons but above all with the exceptions of the Skins, historically any team in that division is capable of beating any team in that division. A 14 point win for either team would not surprise me at all in that game.

Have Raiders +10 on an open teaser. DD home dog going through 3, 4, 7 and needing 11 to beat me. sounds solid.

I think Buffalo teased up over a td is a nice option... A ton of new parts offensively for both teams, but Buffalo finally has an offense that is capable of scoring. Dareus out hurts the line, but I think the defense will still be able to pressure Luck.

Week 1 - Lots of good ideas, but the Raiders were a big let down.

Week 2 - Another week with some good options

Steelers down to zero (Niners in a horrible schedule spot)
Lions up to +8.5 (kind of amazed the Vikings are favored)
Browns up to +7 (expecting an outright win)
Skins up to +9 (odds of a Rams letdown are high after a tough battle with Seattle)
Seattle up to +9.5 (Packers injuries limit their blowout ability here)

I'm looking to tease steez with titans this weekend,

Lebeau + rookie qb's has been documented (he did it again against Winston)

Square tease of the week would be Pitt & Indy. Don't see either team losing their home openers against these opponents.

Square tease #2 of the weekend is Balty/New Orleans. Raiders and Bucs looked like the two worst teams in football last week.

Tough week last week as the Lions and Seattle both lost just outside their teaser number and other heavy favorites went down in flames.

Week 3 doesn't look very appetizing to be honest.

Texans, Cards and Pack all teased down look OK. Hard time finding a dog that I'm comfortable using this week. Lions at home maybe.

Funny that both square teases posted for last week lost. I can say "funny" cause I didn't bet either.

Four team sweethearts are sucker-ish but I took one for shits small. 13 pointer, got
NE -1
Sea -1.5
SD +15.5
Cin +16

Could see the bottom two winning SU easily. Either could be replaced with Buffalo but Bovada didn't have a line on them when I bet this.

Back