2015 NFL Scouting Combine must watch NFL channel

• Thread starter Thread starter dilaudid8
  • Start date Start date
D

dilaudid8

NFL 40 yard dash watch NFL channel unreal how fast these guys are

Love the combine. Most overrated thing ever. Lots of guys will get drafted way too high and lots of guys will fall way too low because of these things that are really not that important. If I were a general manager I would be all over guys who have years of great tape but God forbid they don't bench press a certain amount & other team sour on them

look how big these guys are unreal speed over 300 pounds its like a MF bear these real big guys run like a deer

Where it makes a huge difference is some of these guys like Kevin White. He's been pigeon holed as a guy who only makes plays because of his big body and his ability to high point the ball. He's been perceived to have a lack of breakaway speed. He then goes out and posts a 4.35 and boom you now have jumped 15 draft spots probably and rightfully so.

my buddy called me when he was watching this, we both cant stand mike mayock as he always has to try to be the smartest guy in the room..
he says mayock asked kurt warner if he used the U grip or C grip to throw the football and warner was puzzled and answered I have no idea what you are talking about, i just threw the football. haha
i have never in my life heard of the U grip or C grip and I would bet my last dollar it is a term that mayock made up himself

and nebraska RB abdullah has small hands and ran a 4.6 at the combine so he will slide
to the 4.6 time- i would be more interested in seeing his films and see how many times he was run down from behind, cuz abdullah is a big time back

also winston, even though i am not a fan of his, he did not have to throw in shorts and a tee like all the talking heads on tv said he should do
watch his damn films, he made all the throws.

The combines are like the East West Shrine games for a fan. Empty glimpses to keep the football season alive. It does nothing for us but has meaning for the coaches.

Kiper says Amari Cooper has bigger hands than Kevin Smith BUT Smith has longer arms. Hmmmmmmm decisions decisions

Back