***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Baseball tonight pre-game about to start so figured we could chat it up while awaiting first pitch

video board already has ruined this stadium, what shit

looks like so many others just like that

So excited for MLB. Down -14 units thanks to the exibition games, but hopefully things tighten up. I'll take under 7.5 for the season opener. Let's go. House cleaned and bowl loaded. Time to roll. Forgot about OT, man that's sad.

This is my first wager since the Super Bowl. First time I skipped betting the march tourney in like 20 years. Felt very odd.

Is there anything more American than listening to the National Anthem before an MLB game? Damn it's always awesome. I love being an American.

I would shoot myself, kinda looking forward to letting go, not pumped for baseball at all

I would shoot myself, kinda looking forward to letting go, not pumped for baseball at all

How you been? My damn kids got the stomach flu so I had to cancel my spring training trip one fucking day before I left. Thank God for stubhub, I still lost a lot of money on my tickets but not a total loss.

I think biggest bust of 2015 season will be Cleveland Indians.... Just don't see 84 1/2 wins...
Biggest surprise Rockies

The a Rockies opening day starter is Kendrick. In that park. I'm not sure I agree man.

Been alright broseph, busy as fuck. This city has been crazy for the last month with all the Spring Training, Spring Breakers, etc, nice to let it go. Too bad you couldn't make it out, been a bit warm but I think you have been as well.

Dbacks will be shit

But will finish above the Rockies, that I'm comfortable saying

Been alright broseph, busy as fuck. This city has been crazy for the last month with all the Spring Training, Spring Breakers, etc, nice to let it go. Too bad you couldn't make it out, been a bit warm but I think you have been as well.

Yea been high 80s to 90s. It sucked because like a dumb ass I prepaid everything. Luckily I begged the hotel for a refund and they caved. I was pretty bummed. That's the shitty part about having kids, the little germ machines are always sick.

Tulo & Cargo stay healthy outscore their opponents...

Any thoughts on Series wagers?? I like Rangers to beat A's,Nats over Mets,Blue Jays over Yanks, Astros overs Indians

these fucking fams around here idiots-----not going to be contender overnight

Just put in pretty big season bets

KC over 79.5 -144
Dbacks under 71.5 +120

Can't wait for women's World Cup :cheers3:

I really won't watch much baseball this season, our team is in rebuild from the Towers wreck and it's just not the thing a bandwagon city needs when it's 110 outside

Probly wake and bake every day (sun, not weed stoners) and drink my way into football season with some work on the side

I really won't watch much baseball this season, our team is in rebuild from the Towers wreck and it's just not the thing a bandwagon city needs when it's 110 outside

Probly wake and bake every day (sun, not weed stoners) and drink my way into football season with some work on the side

Can't you bake both ways ;)

Lot of Cards fans at Wrigley tonight

Nothing I need more than ND ML and UConn/MD over in beaver ball tonight, going HAM on the beaver

don't get me wrong, I'm pro weed

I just don't like it so much, I need more stimulating endeavors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back