2015 MLB future Kansas City Royals +1800

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
4/15/15 12:10pm Baseball MLB World Series - Kansas City Royals +1800

2/36

Not playing much bases for the year. If I do, it's small plays.

GL.

Thanks P2, BAR.

Gl fellas.

Best bullpen is baseball imo. Starters get to 6 it's lights out most nights for BP. Solid lineup, speed and defense.

Banking on having some outs if make playoffs.

Hope you guys all cash this year.

offense could be way improved if salvy, moose, and hoz keep it going. if so, they're going to coast into the playoffs.

They will cub, still best record in baseball with half the team out it seems.

Thx fondy.

Cardinals are good in NL but no value imo and Wainwright out.

Going again. Starting itching is Achilles heel right now, but I expect Royals to be buyers at trade deadline.

5/1/15 2:20pm Baseball MLB World Series - Kansas City Royals +1800

2/36

Total 4/72

YDzSV6G.jpg

Had to bump this..it's been a fun journey.

Big ups to STEED for talking me out of hedging..owe him a few beers and strippers...thanks for not bumping this either bro.

Also, a few guys from here who I've talked to this year about bases from April on..BAR and Gabe..

Team has the heart of a champion and it showed all postseason.

Gl next year and congrats to whoever won.

I'll ouch for how all over this he was. I won small on it and series bet as well but nothing like the man, the myth, the legend! Huntdog!

Congratulations Hunt - reveling in my team winning it all. Had Royals to win world series future as well small ($20) at +2505, had Royals to win AL for $20 at +1100, had Royals to win division at +545 for $100, had royals over 79.5 wins at +105 for $150, had Eric Hosmer prop bet at beginning of year over 155.5 hits for $100.

All those plus winning nfl playoffs, college hoops, and winning NFL so far helped me fund my 2 week trip to France late last month.

Going to be hard for Royals to repeat, as it's hard to duplicate chemistry, health, luck etc. But this team should be very strong again next year, only likely defections are Alex Gordon, Johnny Cueto, and Alex Rios.

Rios isn't much off a loss. Doubt Gordon is back unless he takes a very club friendly offer. Believe Royals will push very hard to re-sign Ben Zobrist, as we are stuck with an awful Omar Infante contract, and he will be our everyday 2nd baseman or a utility infielder (2nd base will be Christian Colon or Omar Infante next year to start the year, and Zobrist offers incredible position flexibility and he also balances out our lineup as far as taking pitches and walks - which we desperately need). Also will sign a free agent starting pitcher likely, and maybe a corner outfielder.

Team should maintain chemistry as core is back, and majority of players are back. Royals were disrespected before the season started and before the playoffs started. When you are from the Midwest you learn to accept the lack of respect the east coast media has for your teams.

Andrew Miller winning Mariano Rivera award was an absolute joke. Not even close, Wade Davis is by far the best reliever in baseball.

Sir great hits. They were a team of destiny. I'll always have a place in my heart for these guys, but like you said, it will be very tough to duplicate next year. Congrats.

Thanks hbomb

Nice job fellas, fun bunch to watch and not a fan in general of the franchise but they've been easy to root for.

They've got one more season before contract issues start rearing their ugly heads, must make Lorenzo Cain the face of the franchise imo.

Dayton Moore knows what he's doing. The farm system is stacked. They'll be around...but because of the pen this year was special. Having the luxury of going to pen by fifth inning isn't one many teams enjoyed.

Cain and Hosmer definitely the faces of the franchise.

I think the royals advance scouting department (as far preparing for other teams) is a big part of their success as well as they deserve a lot of credit.

As long as Dayton Moore is GM this team will always have an upper echelon bullpen, guy has always put together good bullpens. They've always felt bullpen was the quickest and most cost effective way to improve the team. This year they added to their existing bullpen with some key signings of guys that bascially were off the scrap heap (it's hilarious where other teams which had inferior bullpens don't latch on to these guys, yet we already had a great bullpen and Moore signs Ryan Madson, Franklin Morales, Chris Young, Kris Medlen, and for a short time a washed up Joe Blanton who served his purpose for a stint during the regluar season). Bullpen was great last year, and it was very good the years before last year. Moore knew he had strengthen bullpen with Shields innings leaving, Volquez who never goes deep, and the other starters who were a bit questionable as far as durability, innings etc. He knew we would have to lean even more on bullpen this year.

Only area Moore has failed in developing and producing starting pitching through the farm system, have had a few bad breaks injury wise there. Have a few guys that I believe will come through in the coming years, but all of them are probably at least 1 year out.

That team is in good hands sir. They'll be contenders for years Imo.

Thanks Braves.

I'll ouch for how all over this he was. I won small on it and series bet as well but nothing like the man, the myth, the legend! Huntdog!

I love when yall vouch for each other or talk off line:shake:

nice work H

Back