2015 little league world series

poorly worded on my part, i am not scared of the +700, but Cali's bats must be respected and i simply prefer hanging within 7. None of us like laying -140, but that's what i am going to do (chump change). Hope it comes home for you.

I took Uganda +6.5 at +130
Wish I had the balls to ml like schrute

Shitty ball/strikes.
I know its terrible to bitch about cuz we are betting on little league but the umps are awful, especially behind the dish. The strike zones are huge! And they love to call the 3rd strike to show off..

Im don't care about bad calls but just be consistent..

I know its terrible to bitch about cuz we are betting on little league but the umps are awful, especially behind the dish. The strike zones are huge! And they love to call the 3rd strike to show off..

Canada ML and the Over in that game

South Carolina RL

Japan RL

But I'm happy for the day with my Uganda +1150 ML. Could have had 1250 but played it too early yesterday

Oh I actually parlayed Venezuela -9.5 with Japan RL and Uganda +8.5 as well so I do like Venezuela -9.5

They should 10 run rule them pretty easily

Rhode Island TT U3.5

They won't score as long as South Carolina throws their ace. However they may try to save him for tomorrow so only play it if you see the 6 foot kid warming up pregame.

I'm confused why Japan and Asian Pacific are -3.5 and +3.5 with standard -110 juice, oddsmakers might be anticipating a tight game here...

Curious what was the max amount u could have bet on Uganda ML on 5dimes?

As some of you may know im not a volume bettor, sitting out till later games. Picking my spots.... big mlb night.

It's actually an open 3 teamer that I am putting south Carolina -1.5 as the other play

Back