2014 Rest of College Baseball Season

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
+2.20

Alright CBB is over and NBA/NHL are winding down. MLB isn't something I can do everyday though I've been surprisingly successful dabbling so far this year. We are about to get a lot of 5Dimes college baseball lines over the next 6 weeks as more games are televised followed by the tournaments. Unfortunately I'll be doing some traveling but still hope to get down on as many games as possible. Let's see how it shakes out

Last edited:
5/9

UNC +100 vs FSU
Irvine +180 at Poly
LSU/SoCar/Clemson +130
Wake Forest +250 at NCSU
Kansas -120 vs WVU
Riverside +240 at Fullerton

5/21
Clemson -130
Kansas -135
Ole Miss -130
Baylor +220
Evansville +105
UNC +145
Minnesota +130
Nebraska/Miami FL +115
Indiana St/Dallas Baptist -115
Illinois St/Florida +161

Last edited:
This is how I feel when I see Schrute post College Baseball picks

dafoe.gif

terrible start to the postseason. I can't believe as well as I did playing dogs last year that I threw up a bunch of favs today

I am liking Lipscomb +160 in Gm1 of the A-Sun Tourney. They swept Kennesaw St in the Regular Season @ KSt 7-6, 7-5, 2-1 (all close gms)
I feel like Lipscomb will force a Gm2 for the Champ gm but may drop Gm2.
Lipscomb has defeated the#1 seed Fla Gulf Coast 2 out of 3 times in the tourney and 2 out of 3 to finish the year.
Kennesaw has not lost a gm in the A Sun Tourney yet. I think they lose their 1st toady and finish off Lipscomb in Gm 2 for the A-Sun Champ gm.

I never played gt. Stanton has some tendentitis and no first five available. I saw line dropped about a dime before first pitch. GT should be going to tournament regardless. Should be good.

Well see. Its worth at shot at +160. Nice value at least for Lipscomb that has not lost to K St yet.
Hit a dog in FSU last night over Wahoos.
I like the GT play. I may play it.
Looking at LSU Gates as well. Leaning Gates there.

I see they are -145

Got them at +100 yesterday as I happened to log on when lines dropped. These things have huge fluctuations. If you prepare early this week and are able to catch them when they drop you will be able to beat some of the closing lines by a full unit. I played some sparingly this weekend but I had to work and had family in town so I didn't get as much action as I had hoped in. I should be free all next weekend though

Back