2014 NBA Playoffs

Thanks SIGO, I have to say the Line movement really surprised me taking in the shorts big time. O-Well it's happen before. Let the games play.

GL Paulie.

I like the other side in both, but the move of Wash to 5 surprised me as well. We are seeing the buyback now. I think that the Pacers have hit the point of resistance from a point spread perspective. Conversely, I believe Washington has become overrated and it shows in the spread. I like Wash at -4, and maybe 4.5, but 5? No sir, in fact, I think the trend is going to start to turn on the Pacers, and this coming from a guy who has been down on them for 3 months.

Washington seem to play better as a dog this year much like Toronto and I did well on both as Road Dogs and on occasion bet against as Favorites
Wash was 25-13 as a Dog in the 1 - 5.5 range and 11-12 in the same range as a favorite. Now mind you I understand a year goes by great back court and still slightly believe that they win this series just not this game. But this is the playoffs and I felt Indy's last game got there head out of the ass somewhat to at least show some pride and play and at the very least they would keep this one real close with a shot at the end.

As for OKC I have to take Durant I think this is his year and the only way they lose is if Brooks screws it up. I'm not a conspiracy guy far from it but could you see the the Clippers giving the trophy to that ass-hole's wife Game's 5 and 7 belong to OKC. Great series and a Great game tonight. The sooner they get rid of the Clippers the better off the league will be. If you like Hoops it didn't get any better then the 4th quarter and more so from the 7 minute mark on.

I believe there using an estimated 8/9 number depending on how the series is going. Brooklyn opened -1 which because they were down 2-0 if that series was 1-1 they would have been PK/+1 that's why I made Washington -3 and Clippers -3.5 and never figured being tied at 1-1 they would go up. I understand Miami becoming the favorite but watch-out Brooklyn plays well at home and just may take game Three. Not with my money but I wouldn't be surprised. Good Talking to you and Good Luck

Thanks SIGO,

I'm going to play the Spurs +1 -110

I just can't see Portland winning a game in this series and you know with the West being as tough as it is if SAS could end this early a little extra rest wouldn't hurt. But wanting something and doing are different things but my money is on Pops and the Gang. That Clipper/OKC series looks like it might go all 7

As of Sunday 5/10

Record

3-0 +3.0 Units
2-0 ML +3.0 Units

Outstanding discussions which really make you look at things that you might have missed. Great opinions by everyone.

Thanks B.A.R.

Monday 5/11

# 729 Miami -2 -101 (5 Dimes)

The Nets got there win Miami lays it all out and puts this team on the brink of the enviable.

EDIT: @12:03 PST Forgot to put the Juice

Last edited:
Wednesday 5/14

Record

4-0 +4.0 Units
2-0 ML +3.0 Units

No Plays for Wednesday, Can't see playing the Road Teams and can't see playing the Home teams. To many Questions I think Miami covers late maybe and if Portland doesn't hit there 3's late SAS can cover just don't see any Blow-outs tonight. Good Luck if you play. Big ML Favorite parlay is always an option but never a good bet.

Monday 5/19

#503 OKC +6 -105 (They're begging me to take them so I'll bite with the +6)

Tuesday 5/20

#505 Miami ML -135

Good Luck

Record as of 5/21

4-1 +2.90 Units
3-0 ML +4.0 Units

No Play Wednesday . I can't get myself to believe that OKC can stop SAS with there defense. They're going to have to out score them by running and SAS will not let that happen. Will they cover I don't know. I do know one thing IMO this is SAS series to lose OKC can't win this series IMO of course. Love the fact that I have Miami @165 to win the series and if by chance if OKC can somehow win tonight SAS should be in the -190 range for the series and IMO would be very playable.

After checking on 5/10 I played OKC -120 for the series I believe at the time it was 1-1 anyway I'll add that to the record under series Win/Loss

Series 1-0 +1.0

Thanks

Record as of 5/21

4-2 +1.80 Units
3-0 ML +4.0 Units

I really didn't understand the way Indy came out in the 2nd Half. I'm starting to wonder if they have the heart. My series bet looks even better. But this indy club is a mystery to me. Is it coaching or is it something they just lack as a team?

Record as of 5/30

4-2 +1.80 Units
3-0 ML +4.0 Units
1-0 1st Half +1.00

Series Record 2-0 +2.00

Total of all including series

10-2 +8.80

As you can see I really don't play many NBA playoff off games. But I will admit I messed up this year with the first round which I usually don't play and it was an extremely good first round and just watching and mind betting I would have been 5-1 or so. Yes I love the NBA that much I can watch games without betting them.

Back