2013 MLB Plays

Nugzz

Tritty f'n Bunk
All to risk/win one unit unless otherewise specified

4/1/13
Plays:
KC Royals +130
- Gonna echo GH's statements on the Royals.. I like this team, at least on paper. Hopefully they come out strong today against a pitcher they've had some success against.

NYMETS -140--- Love Niese- Mets are gonna have a long season especially if injury trend continues. I feel this is one they win handily though due to home field and better pitching. I think Volquez's better days have gone by the wayside. I look for the Mets to play hard, especially in the first month, for their manager who is without a contract for next season.

CUBS/BUCS Over 7 -110- i just think this number is a run too low. ND WideReceiver opening day starter for the cubbies against Burnett who may not be in great form at the beginning of the season.

Leans:
SF Giants +150- good value for the champs

Gonna keep my eye on the teams who spent big this offseason, if they struggle early i may be against them until the lines adjust.

Hey Nugzz!

I lean Mets but the number is higher than I wanted.

Samardzija was lights out in Spring Training for the Cubbies and Burnett has been a beast in April. Throw in a chilly day and I like the UNDER.

GL today!

1-1 early -.1 units

Shoulda listened to GH... maybe Jeff isn't as.much of a gas can as I thought

2-3 ytd -1.2 units

blah day yesterday.. no reason to add that late game.

4/2/13 Plays
Toronto/Cleve under 8.5 -110
STL +115
Balt +165 (1/2 unit)

GL Nugzz.

Which over is that. You list Detroit and KC, but KC is playing the White Sox and Detroit is playing the twins. I really want to play the KC/CWS over but Onora is scaring me away which is 2-12 to the under the second half last year.

Its supposed to be the Detroit/twins over...I hear ya on onora but I tend to avoid relying on those trends this early in year.

Again i screw myself with the late addition.. gonna stop doing that

YTD 7-5 +1.68 units

4/4/13 Plays
NYMETS -150... number a little high, but SD is bad and ready to hightail it out of NY. Mets playing inspired and I like Dillon Gee.. he should be good for 6 innings of 3 run ball which will give the mets a great shot to win.. Bullpen is pretty well rested as well after two good starts from Niese and Harvey.

REDSOX +110-- going back to the well on the Sox. no real reason other than a Yankee fade.
ATL/PHIL Over 6 -110-- Cliffy gonna struggle today i feel.. THought about taking the Braves, but couldn't pull the trigger.

Like that over in ATL. Braves overs will shortly be somewhere around 9.5 so grab the value while you can.

Well Dillon Gee pitched better than even i expected.. no run support in the final game of a series... Reminds me of something...

Oh ya its the mets... EVERY YEAR!!!

Back