2013 Masters

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Tournament Matchups
Schwartzel -123 vs. Westwood 1.5*
Kuchar -120 vs. Mahan 1.5*

Tim, if u dont mind, I will put these in ur Masters thread. I can move them if u want
U knew I would have to have a bit on my Freddie :)
Fred Couples (Tourn)* -160
vs Tim Clark (Tourn) 32/20
Fred Couples (1st Rnd)* -160 vs Tim Clark (1st Rnd) 32/20
Fred Couples (1st Rnd)* +140 vs Dustin Johnson (1st Rnd) 20/28

I like Schwartzel -123...
I think he has a very good chance of being in the top 5 . also played Charl Schwartzel (1st Rnd)* -140 vs Peter Hanson (1st Rnd) and hit him here also Charl Schwartzel (Tourn)* -140 vs Louis Oosthuizen (Tourn)
I followed U on Matt Kuchar (Tourn)* -118 vs Hunter Mahan (Tourn) 23/20

still researching

GL my friend

Glad you did Blood, and I am behind and still working. Want to go through some of the other props and finish props tonight. I need an intern.....

[TABLE="class: offer"]
<TBODY><TR>[TD="class: TrtTableTitle TxbSmall"]Ticket #[/TD]
[TD="class: TrtTableTitle TxbSmall"]Accepted[/TD]
[TD="class: TrtTableTitle TxbSmall"]Risk[/TD]
[TD="class: TrtTableTitle TxbSmall"]To Win[/TD]
[TD="class: TrtTableTitle TxbSmall"]Short Description[/TD]
[TR="class: TreEven"]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931132-1[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]4/10/2013 5:31PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]200.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]100.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters - Top 3-5-10-20 Golfers - The Masters 2013 - Top 10 - Tiger Woods -200 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TroOdd"]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931191-1[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]4/10/2013 5:34PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]87.50[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters - Top 3-5-10-20 Golfers - The Masters 2013 - Top 10 - Charl Schwartzel +175 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931191-2[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]4/10/2013 5:34PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]90.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters - Top 3-5-10-20 Golfers - The Masters 2013 - Top 10 - Matt Kuchar +180 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931298-1[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]4/10/2013 5:40PM[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]70.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters - Top by Country or Region - The Masters 2013 - Top Senior - Fred Couples +140 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931298-2[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]185.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters 2013 - Odds to win - Odds to win the 2013 Masters - Tiger Woods +370 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931298-3[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]1,150.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters 2013 - Odds to win - Odds to win the 2013 Masters - Charl Schwartzel +2300 [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"][SIZE=+0]55931298-4[/SIZE] [/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]1,700.00[/TD]
[TD="class: TblTableDescrip TxnNormalSmall"]Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - The Masters 2013 - Odds to win - Odds to win the 2013 Masters - Matt Kuchar +3400 [/TD]
[/TR]
</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[h=2]Ticket Wager Detail[/h] <DL><DT>Ticket Number:</DT><DD>232143969</DD><DT>Accepted Date:</DT><DD>4/10/2013 - EST</DD><DT>Graded Date:</DT><DD>1/1/0001</DD><DT>Wager Type:</DT><DD>Money Line</DD><DT>Wager Status:</DT><DD>Pending</DD><DT>Risk:</DT><DD>$145.00 (USD) </DD><DT>To Win Amount:</DT><DD>$100.00 (USD) </DD><DT>Description:</DT><DD>Golf - Round 1 - Justin Rose vs. Brandt Snedeker - Justin Rose
</DD></DL>

I need an intern.....
lmaf I can take that a couple of ways one of which I am to damn old for ....but not u my friend :) :)

I'm actively engaded in finding a few more winners...notice that confidence!! I am playing everything to win 20 till I who is hot.

btw, we have weather moving in tomorrow Wind will pick up for late starters!!!!

lmaf I can take that a couple of ways one of which I am to damn old for ....but not u my friend :) :)

I'm actively engaded in finding a few more winners...notice that confidence!! I am playing everything to win 20 till I who is hot.

btw, we have weather moving in tomorrow Wind will pick up for late starters!!!!
LOL Blood, she could be dressed like a librarian with a butt twitching skirt...but my intentions are noble and research oriented. Confidence is key....Wind is interesting tomorrow and I may have to go back and look at that as it relates to any of my matchups. Could make it a lot tougher on those p.m. starters. I can't wait for it to begin. BTW did you ever get to go to Augusta? My Dad finally got to go before he passed which was great and definitely a bucket list for him because of how much he loved the game. He had a good run, and also got to play St. Andrews, Troon and a couple of the other British Open courses on the rotation plus played in Ireland which he loved. I love this tournamnet and I definitely want to go, but need one of my buds to come through with a corporate hook up. I saw where Jump posted that the going rate for badges this year is 7K....wow.

damn, it will take me a few minutes to digest all of those

Good hit on the Brave 1st half!!
Thanks I kind of like that -1/2 in the first 5 on teams I know that can score runs and have a decent starter going. I am not a fan of the game -1.5 and prefer either parlay on big fave or the -1. Thoughts on Vegas this year?

I won a Alabama/Georgia football bet with a Georgia Power VP back in 75 and my prize was playing 18 on the Masters course. Played 9 and last nine rained out...it is so beautiful, one kinda forgets about the golf match and just admire the beauty.
Was able to attend the Thru/Fri event 3 other times. I met Freddie. Davis and Floyd at Shoal Creek, again an invite from a hi up official in power co which was one of the big sponsors of tourney. I have been luck to see a bunch of big tourneys in the South. I would like to have played a round with Freddie with a couple of sixpacks.I think that would have been fun with both of us with a buzz on at the end.

Havent forgot about Vegas...waiting on Tracey and her job layoff time.I will call and talk

did u lookat any totals for rd one tomorrow?? may be some deals in the pm

Golf Futures - The Masters 2013 - Quinella Odds - Woods / Schwartzel +4000 0.50/20 U ever looked @ these Quinella

Blood I figured a man of your taste and distinction and business contacts in the "dirty south" had been to Augusta, and not only have you been you got to play the course or at least nine. Wow....that must have been a treat. Freddie one of my favorites and never forget when he won at Congressional and his wife Debra babycakes (now deceased) gave him a run and jump leg lock hug. Of course she turned out to be a bitch, and took him for a huge divorce settlement so she could pay for her polo ponies. At the time I was astounded at how much alimony he had to pay that bitch. Anyway, Freddie is one of my all time favorites and I know he is a big hoop fan as well and just an overall great guy who never has lost his gentileness and humility. I always root for him. This was the tournament and it was at Congressional.

Couples' first PGA Tour victory came at the 1983 Kemper Open. Playing in the final group, along with Scott Simpson, and T.C. Chen the three golfers finished over one hour later than the previous group on the golf course. In spite of rounds of 77, 76, and 77 Couples, Simpson, and Chen finished tied for first along with Gil Morgan and Barry Jaeckel who had finished their rounds several hours earlier. Jaeckel, who spent time in a bar waiting for regulation play to conclude, was eliminated on the first playoff hole after hitting a wild tee shot.[SUP][6][/SUP] On the second hole, Couples scored a birdie to take home the title.[SUP][7]

Couples' marriage to his first wife Deborah ended in 1992. They had met as students at the University of Houston in 1979. The divorce was finalized in 1993, and she later fell to her death in May 2001, ruled a suicide by the Los Angeles City coroner's office.[SUP][9][/SUP]
Couples' estranged wife, Thais Baker, died from breast cancer on February 17, 2009. They had married in 1998 and the union was childless.
Couples currently resides in La Quinta, California.
[/SUP]

No I haven't looked at those totals for the afternoon players, might be a very good angle. And no am not familiar with quinnela odds. I would need to look that up to understand it lol...

There are theories that lefties have an advantage at Augusta, as five of the past 10 winners have been lefties (Mike Weir, Mickelson three times and Bubba Watson). True or not, Mickelson has always thrived at Augusta, going top-5 in four of the past five years, and finishing top-10 14 times since 1995. Worth a dollar to me
Phil Mickelson finishing position: UNDER 10 130/100

[TABLE="class: betslip"]
<tbody>[TR="class: itemlist cplxchld"]
[TD="class: col_event, colspan: 3"]Graeme McDowell VS 1st Round Score Under 72-110 22/20 ... early start (9:50)McDowell currently ranks 12th on the Tour in putting (.751 strokes gained).

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: itemlist cplxchld"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="class: col_selection, width: 28.9%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: col_selection, width: 38.6%"]
[/TD]
[TD="class: col_odds"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I have not keep good records on the tourney but up nicely overall
I played these for rd 3 on Sat all to win 20
[TABLE="class: record"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: to_win, width: 10%"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 40%, align: left"]
Golf - Round 3 - Tiger Woods vs. Rory McIlroy - Tiger Woods
Golf - Round 3 - Fred Couples vs. Angel Cabrera - Fred Couples
Golf - 7397 Fred Couples/3rd Round Score under 72½ -110
Golf - 7399 Tiger Woods/3rd Round Score under 70 -115

[TABLE="class: record"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: to_win, width: 10%"]
[/TD]
[TD="width: 40%, align: left"]Golf - 7351 Phil Mickelson/3rd Round Score under 71½ -105
Golf - Round 3 - Phil Mickelson vs. Bubba Watson - Phil Mickelson
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I played golf early today, and went to the Nats gm last night so didn't work the 3rd round matchups. Looking forward to watching though, GL Blood. Nice of our bullpen to give you guys the game last night lol....

Back