2013/2014 NBA Schedule

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
Feels like yesterday that I was posting last years thread...

looking through the schedule now

Circled Nuggets Plays
[TABLE="width: 145"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Date[/TD]
[TD]Opponent[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11/13/2013[/TD]
[TD]Lakers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11/23/2013[/TD]
[TD]Mavs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1/3/2014[/TD]
[TD]Grizzlies[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1/11/2014[/TD]
[TD]Magic[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1/25/2014[/TD]
[TD]Pacers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2/23/2014[/TD]
[TD]Kings[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2/28/2014[/TD]
[TD]Nets[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3/7/2014[/TD]
[TD]Lakers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3/17/2014[/TD]
[TD]Clippers[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3/31/2014[/TD]
[TD]Grizzlies[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4/9/2014[/TD]
[TD]Rockets[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited:
They are all the same situation. Some are just better than others. Once you figure out the situation, do it for the jazz too if you have time :)

They are all the same situation. Some are just better than others. Once you figure out the situation, do it for the jazz too if you have time :)

Ding.

Wonder if they put any of the super-situations in there? Seem to lack them the last 5 years or so, too bad. Straight cash homey on those.

Ding.

Wonder if they put any of the super-situations in there? Seem to lack them the last 5 years or so, too bad. Straight cash homey on those.

Alright jamoaks- how about sharing this situation , super situation, super duper over the top situations :).. this is off course a site to share info.... you can PM it to me if you don't want the masses to know..

Alright jamoaks- how about sharing this situation , super situation, super duper over the top situations :).. this is off course a site to share info.... you can PM it to me if you don't want the masses to know..

5 games on opposite coast...home for a day off..hone game...b2b right back on road..

Basically makes it like a 7 game road trip. That home game is basically 'just another stop'.

I'll explain more tomorrow, out the door right now.

Started through a bit more today(just been busy but love doing this)

Absolutely ZERO b2b games for Eastern Conference teams in Denver/Utah(vice-versa) this year.

5 games on opposite coast...home for a day off..hone game...b2b right back on road..

Basically makes it like a 7 game road trip. That home game is basically 'just another stop'.

I'll explain more tomorrow, out the door right now.

Two of these this year(remember, 5 game trips, not 4 although I will cap the 4 game ones as well)..

Look at Philly and LA Clippers schedules and you will fine 'em...

CTG_BAR, could you be more specific about your conclusion?

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]Jan 17[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]@ New York Knicks [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, bgcolor: #FFFBF7, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, bgcolor: #FFFBF7, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]7:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]Jan 18[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]@ Indiana Pacers [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, bgcolor: #FDF6E5, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padCenter, bgcolor: #FDF6E5, align: center"] [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]7:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]Jan 20[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]@ Detroit Pistons [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]1:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]Jan 22[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]@ Charlotte Bobcats [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]7:00 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderR1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]Jan 24[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]@ Chicago Bulls [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]8:00 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]Jan 25[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]@ Toronto Raptors [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]Jan 27[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]@ Milwaukee Bucks [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]8:00 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]Jan 29[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]Washington Wizards [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg2 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FDF6E5"]10:30 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]Jan 30[/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 headerTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]@ Golden State Warriors [/TD]
[TD="class: viCellBg1 cellBorderL1 cellTextNorm padLeft, bgcolor: #FFFBF7"]10:30 PM [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

You have a 7 game road trip here for the Clippers. They end that still East of the Mississippi then come home. They get maybe a half day of rest then play a home game against the Wizards. They leave directly after the game and have a road-game against the Warriors. It almost makes the Washington game like another road game. Players have barely had anytime to settle back into being home and in their correct timezones and already have a B2B set again.

My personal parameters are...

*5 games or more on opposite coast
*one day off between end of trip and first home game
*back-to-back on the road the next night

Obviously you can add situational factors from the other side but this is a great starting point.

We crushed this many years ago. We played both ends of the B2B on 4 different sets and went 7-1 overall.

Thanks for explaining. This is definitely something to consider.
You basically only bet the last two games?

Yes. Obviously there could be other bets that come up during but for planning purposes ahead of time that is the case.

I am just keeping to specific sets of looking at schedules right now. I have found some other juicy things I like but I like to group them or have a 1-2-3 step plan.

Definitely is getting me hyped up for the season.

Btw, welcome to the site :shake:

Isn't there also a situation out there simply with teams playing a 2nd road game in Denver, the night after playing a road game? From what I remember, those teams were horrible ATS when playing in Denver on their 2nd straight road game. Like 7-48 horrible or something ridiculous like that.

Isn't there also a situation out there simply with teams playing a 2nd road game in Denver, the night after playing a road game? From what I remember, those teams were horrible ATS when playing in Denver on their 2nd straight road game. Like 7-48 horrible or something ridiculous like that.

That is one of my next to look at for this year...

As I alluded to before, no East teams get Denver-Utah on B2B nights/games...which sucks lol.

Post 2 of this thread :hello:

it might be 7-48 SU but its not that bad ATS obviously

i just dont know how the nuggets will be this year..

Last edited:
Started through a bit more today(just been busy but love doing this)

Absolutely ZERO b2b games for Eastern Conference teams in Denver/Utah(vice-versa) this year.

Do you mean b2b games with the jazz and nuggets on the road?

You like these spots? I always thought that teams would have time for their bodies to adjust to the altitude... but the travel to both of these arenas is pretty shitty too from what i have read

the absolute best travel situation involving altitude is when a team travels from cali to denver/utah on a b2b

now of course these are not definite plays and it will depend a lot on how the nuggets/jazz look... i have modest expections for both this season

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter. There are good and bad things about that. It all depends on the health of galo and Ty Lawson's ability to lead

Post 2 of this thread :hello:

it might be 7-48 SU but its not that bad ATS obviously

i just dont know how the nuggets will be this year..

Yeah, that's what I thought, but BAR explained it completely different to someone who asked so I wanted to make sure I had it right. Thanks.

Back