2008 Wonderlic Scores

and mario manningham scored a 6..wonderful

from the wiki page
Wonderlic, Inc. claims a score of at least 10 points suggests a person is literate

Pretty amazing he went to Ann Arbor for school..a lot of people strive to go there for education

Marcus Vick wasnt too smart either with an 11

Leinart got a 35 which by my understanding is pretty fucking good

just goes to show you don't have to be literate to make millions of dollars.

unfortunately, in the NFL, the combine scores are more important than the wonderlic scores.

this test is bullshit...the reliability and validity is not consistent or measurable....i give standardized tests all the time in my field, and these kinds of tests are designed for someone to fail, and are culturally biased.

Manningham has a learning disability, not sure what it is though...could explain a bit..

But I know I've read from people that know him have no idea how he got in any Big Ten School, let alone Michigan.

this test is bullshit...the reliability and validity is not consistent or measurable....i give standardized tests all the time in my field, and these kinds of tests are designed for someone to fail, and are culturally biased.
I don't know man, I can see your point to an extent...

But when a question is something like: It shows you five objects, four of which have four sides and one has five sides and asks, which is different...

Not sure what the cultural bias is there.

jump, maybe culturally biased is too strong of a word.....

but if he is LD that defintely explains a lot. He must have gotten a LOT of help at UM...he got reprimanded for missing class, pot, etc.

he has a ways to go before he "grows" up.

Yea...Teddy had an LD too..but just didn't quite have the character concerns Mario has..

But I know he has an LD...not sure which one though..

As I'm sure not all are created equal and remotely the same to just group em.

WOW Would be almost a copycat pick of Colston if that proved true.

I forgot about the kid until we called his name.

I remember saying during the Florida ass whoopin that I would love to see him in Black and Gold.

taken from Walters' site:

Vince Young made headlines last year when it was rumored that he scored a 6. As we all saw in 2006, the Wonderlic doesn't mean much. St. Louis' Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 50, and he's nothing more than a backup quarterback.

Some sample scores of other players include: Drew Bledsoe - 37; Steve Young - 33; John Elway - 30; Dan Marino - 16; Deltha O'Neal - 15; Donovan McNabb -14.

you can take a test sample yourself here...

http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

Manningham has a learning disability, not sure what it is though...could explain a bit

weedyk5.jpg

That test is so easy...my guess is time constraints. I just beat out the 12 minutes

Score btw was a 42.5

Missed two on the sample test, which I took in 5 minutes max. If that example is similar to the actual test then anything lower than 25ish is not good.

That test is so easy...my guess is time constraints. I just beat out the 12 minutes

Score btw was a 42.5

"Below is a set of 20 questions that are like those that appear on the Wonderlic. If you want to see what you would score, set a timer to 5 minutes and answer the questions as quickly as possible."

btw.. I rushed it when my 5 minutes were going by fast...

:hang:

btw.. looking at the test, I can tell it's the type of test that I bet you alot of players just don't give a shit about...

they probably just guess whatever just so they don't have to use their brain cells...

as for the constraints.... I can also see how some players may take their time trying to get all of em' right and may even spend too much time on one question just to get it right... then they run out of time.

wow i had no idea they only get 5 mins. I prolly took about 10 and got a 40. A few of the questions i had no idea where they were going

"Below is a set of 20 questions that are like those that appear on the Wonderlic. If you want to see what you would score, set a timer to 5 minutes and answer the questions as quickly as possible."

btw.. I rushed it when my 5 minutes were going by fast...

:hang:

Misprint. I did set for 5 minutes. Its 12 for the full test.

Back