(13-7) + 5.9 units
--
Sides:(64%)
(9-5) + 3.5 units
--
Totals:(67%)

(4-2) + 2.4

THURSDAY 11.6.08

Recovered with a nice 3-1 record yesterday.

OVER Portland/Houston 184

- It's going to be very difficult to try and stop the Blazers at home. They have always played better at home and shoots a higher percentage. The Rockets are a defense first squad but the Blazers will be too athletic for the rockets to hold them under 90. Portland played last night and IMO/stragedy this always helps as they are already warmed up. Look for Roy, Outlaw and Lamarcus to have a big day.
Projection: Blazers 99 Rockets 98

Last edited by a moderator:
lot of pretty colors and stars and asterisks

i cant wait for this 80% season you talk about

[Action Reverse - 50/200]
OVER Miami/New York 209

OVER Lakers/Clippers 200.5

REDUCED

THURSDAY LOCKED IN PLAYS:

Houston Rockets + 5

New Orleans Hornets + 3.5

Friday Night Leans ONLY:

Golden State + 8 no respect for GS? 76er's looked like shit and are still favored by 8? Like I said before, this team will make the playoffs this year and no way should any team be giving them 8, especially this 76ers team that's having trouble gellin.

Portland Blazers + 1.5 Roy in for a big game, against an over rated spurs currently.

Chicago Bulls + 9 Too much for the Celtics, projected -5

Miami Heats - 5.5 A very good talented squad that went up against another upcoming squad, the Knicks. Almost pulled off an amazing comeback in the 4th quarter. Going to shock a few people in the NBA, no doubt, I'll reserve a playoff spot for them now.

Looks like Vegas still haven't got it right....another confident night coming. I'll put more work into this and will post the ones I locked in, right now loving them all.:popcorn:

RECAP: TUES-THUR
2-0 today, off to a 5-0 STRAIGHT play start and 1 Tie coming with NO last night. They delivered it tonight though with a S/U victory. 1-1 in the game TOTALS.

FRIDAY NIGHT LOCKED IN:

Portland Trail Blazers + 2

Friday Night Leans ONLY:

Golden State + 8 no respect for GS? 76er's looked like shit and are still favored by 8? Like I said before, this team will make the playoffs this year and no way should any team be giving them 8, especially this 76ers team that's having trouble gellin.

Portland Blazers + 1.5 Roy in for a big game, against an over rated spurs currently.

Chicago Bulls + 9 Too much for the Celtics, projected -5

Miami Heats - 5.5 A very good talented squad that went up against another upcoming squad, the Knicks. Almost pulled off an amazing comeback in the 4th quarter. Going to shock a few people in the NBA, no doubt, I'll reserve a playoff spot for them now.

Looks like Vegas still haven't got it right....another confident night coming. I'll put more work into this and will post the ones I locked in, right now loving them all.:popcorn:

Damn you have alot of room for potential playoff teams.

You had Celtics -5? The Bulls trailed big there EVERY GAME last year before rallying to lose by 15 or so.

GS does not play Philly, but I think you meant Knicks, right? I don't think they can win that game on the road SU but could cover the #.

Damn you have alot of room for potential playoff teams.

You had Celtics -5? The Bulls trailed big there EVERY GAME last year before rallying to lose by 15 or so.

GS does not play Philly, but I think you meant Knicks, right? I don't think they can win that game on the road SU but could cover the #.

Inspekdah this is 2008 not 2007, I never take games from last year and compare it to this year, that is a NO,NO in my strategy for NBA.
My mistake on the Golden State 76er's I meant to say Raptors. Thank you you for finding my errors. Locking in a few more plays as the lines seem steady. Hope your keeping your roster updated in the CTG fantasy, we're playing against each other in week 1. GL tonight

LOCKED IN:

Chicago Bulls + 9.5

Only dislike one play. Heat have shown nothing so far except an inability to play any defense. Kings are taking the season seriously and have a good coach. Think they actually played well vs a very reasonable Wolves team. I like the names. Marion always a favorite of mine. Wade loaded with flashy numbers. But they still have this minor problem of not being able to win games. Could easily be wrong. GL

Orlando Magics - 7

5 plays today, not normal, but I find there's a lot of value tonight. Best of Luck!

Orlando Magics - 7

I know it's only two games, but this really is not a dependable team. They are careless with the ball. They do not shoot the ball all that well. The only body that seems to want to rebound is Howard. Unfortunately his teammates do not seem to appreciate his ability as they seemingly refuse to make an effort to get him touches on the block. Lewis is still relatively passive and Nelson, although gutty, is just under-sized. Boguns is, well, just boguns. Nondescript. Overall team quickness/speed on defense has to be a concern, as well. The grizzlies were simply younger, quicker, and more athletic, and it showed tonight.

Orlando was a nice little story LY, but this team may have peaked already, and I believe they are definately getting way too much respect. There may be better opportunities going against this team in the future than there is backing them, IMO.

I know it's only two games, but this really is not a dependable team. They are careless with the ball. They do not shoot the ball all that well. The only body that seems to want to rebound is Howard. Unfortunately his teammates do not seem to appreciate his ability as they seemingly refuse to make an effort to get him touches on the block. Lewis is still relatively passive and Nelson, although gutty, is just under-sized. Boguns is, well, just boguns. Nondescript. Overall team quickness/speed on defense has to be a concern, as well. The grizzlies were simply younger, quicker, and more athletic, and it showed tonight.

Orlando was a nice little story LY, but this team may have peaked already, and I believe they are definately getting way too much respect. There may be better opportunities going against this team in the future than there is backing them, IMO.

I agree with you 100% counselor.:shake: I just think if they trade Nelson for someone who can pass well, they would be a better ball club. Don't think I will be backing them anytime soon after those two performances.

Shaping up for a bad day so far, way to go bulls, all they do is relies on their jump shots, never drive to the rim and when will Tyrus Thomas finally learn he had just missed 10 straight jump shots, but still continues to shoot them. Other than the bulls sucked when their shots aren't falling, Rose still was really impressive.

Portland Trail Blazers + 2 WIN
Chicago Bulls + 9.5 LOSE
Miami Heats - 6 WIN
OVER Blazers 176.5 WIN
Orlando Magics - 7 LOSE
(3-2) + .8

Glad the last two hit to make me earn a small amount instead of a losing day. Only see one play I really love tomorrow and that is the LA Lakers -7. Looking forward to college football tomorrow, hope everyone has a great day.

The above play for the LA Lakers have been canceled considering there is no NBA line tonight. Heated right now especially after a bad day in NCAAFB. I was hoping to get it back with the NBA tonight. If I had an option to play, I would play the Lakers at -12 or less.

Back to doing work in the NBA.

Golden State Warriors - 2

Cleveland Cavaliers + 4

Tuesday night strong leans:

Houston Rockets - 2

Phoenix Suns - 4

Thanks cogenman and counselor (nice aviator).

Best of luck tonight

1-1 yesterday, don't really have a lot of time today, but im locking these in now.

Houston Rockets - 3

OVER Mavericks 188

good luck tonight.

OVER Denver/Golden State 205.5
Philadelphia 76er's - 2.5
Cleveland Cavaliers - 8

Back