20 minutes to get Registered in the CTG Poker Tourney

Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
Capping the Game along with Full Tilt Poker are Proud to Present
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --><CENTER><CENTER>
Play Online Poker</CENTER></CENTER>

Capping The Game and Full Tilt Poker are proud to present your opporunity to show off your card prowess vs all the other members of Capping The Game.

Looking for something to do on Sundays from February 11, 2007 until the next NFL season? Capping The Game will be running a bi-weekly tournament hosted at Full Tilt exclusive to members of our site.

All you need is to be a member of CTG and a member of Full Tilt Poker and you are set.

Not a member of Capping the Game? Click here and sign up

Not a member of Full Tilt Poker? Click here to sign up or any banner

The second tournament will take place Sunday February 25 @ 5:00 PM EST and will be structured as follows.

Buy In - 10.00 - 1.00
Game - Texas No Limit Holdem
Prize Payout - TBD dependant on # of entries, the more entries there are the more places get paid and the more money you win.
pwd - fondy

To find the tournament open up your FUll Tilt Program, click the "Tournaments" tab, then click the "Private" tab and find the "CTG Poker Challenge" ID # 13544810 and register.

If that's not enough, Capping The Game will fully sponsor a Free Roll tournament every 14 weeks for the top 3 finishers of each 'buy in' tournament in that time period (6 tournaments = 18 players) for a prize pool of 200 dollars.

1st place - 100.00
2nd place - 60.00
3rd place - 30 .00
4th place - 10 .00

Already Qualified

Captain Slap A Hoe
Signalcaller
Santacapper

Pretty easy right? Hope to see you all there at Full Tilt and finding out who is the King or Queen of Poker at Capping The Game

See you at the tables

<CENTER>
Play Online Poker</CENTER><!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

:smiley_acbe:

Made sure to keep 11 bucks in my account JUST for this tournament, I'm down obviously

Time to take some more of my CTG Partners $$$ LOL

Back