Am certain I bet Suns tomorrow but if the point guard is out want to get a better line. Clippers a mandatory bet Hornets have no chance tomorrow and will want rest before Sac.. This should be a first quarter bet as well

Took 5 with Suns and thinking more about Clippers, After Hornets they have 1 day off and then Utah away and next day play at home vs Spurs. Looking at that I am bothered

Hornets IMO are the worst roster in the league. They rely heavily on the 3 but don’t have great shooters. As soon as the 3’s stop hitting they fall apart FAST.

simple fact, They have lost by 19 and 21 points and there is no doubt the Clippers could beat them by 30, I actually bet against them with the Lakers but in that Laker game they were still scoring in the fourth quarter, I am still thinking but with a double look ahead I am uncertain

I just looked at a list of the most popular plays The Kings, Utah and the Bucks were among the list. The Suns were not listed. This season including preseason the Suns have failed to cover 1 game. Utah has covered 1 game, The Suns have easily played the toughest schedule, Seems a little strange

Covers has no NBA refs up. I look briefly at the refs in the Suns game all 3 were clear overs last 2 years
Was looking for side info will look more, Did go to Covers Help mentioning no refs

Made money but lost. 69,6 free throws cost way under their average
They tried hard but need to play better

.Stealing a play Atlanta first quarter plus 2.5 may also bet Atlanta for the game still thinking
All 3 refs lean to the road team Atlanta 15-4 on Tuesday

Tuck! The Suns have played the Nuggets, the Clippers, and the Jazz, and their worst outing has been to lose by 1 point. Why are they now going to lose by 5 points to the Warriors, as implied by today’s line?

Back