2 Wednesday Night Totals Plays

David Hess

New Poster here. Hopefully I will give out some winners.

Toronto vs Atlanta

Last night the Pitching matchup clearly pointed to an over play and it never got there. Tonight it points to a lower scoring game, but I see it going over. Shelby Miller has pitched very good at home this year, but still is just 2-8 in his home starts for the year. His home games have been low scoring cause his team gives him little support. Tonight I feel they can get at least 3 for him.

The Jays have scored just 2 runs in their last 2 games and that means the best offense in baseball is due to put a hurtin on the baseball, especially since Miller has a 5.25 ERA in his last 4 starts. I know the Jays have some injury woes, but still they have a deep bench that has plenty of pop and they will get back on track tonight.

Play Toronto/ Atlanta Over 7

Detroit Tigers vs Minnesota Twins

Last night I played the over 8.5 in this one and it got there barely. I see it getting there a bit easier tonight. Daniel Norris hasn't pitched in a month, but when he was pitching he has bad as he had a 7.07 ERA in his last 3 starts. He has pitched well on the road his year, with a 2.94 ERA, but will be facing a hot Twins that has scored 5.2 rpg in their last 5 games. The Twins have also scored 7 rpg in their last 5 games vs Detroit pitching and they have given Santana 6 rpg worth of support in his home starts this year.

Speaking of Santana, he has pitched well of late but 2 of his last 3 starts were vs weak hitting Houston and the other was vs another weak hitting team in the White Sox. Detroit is not a weak hitting team as they lead the league in average, while putting up 4.33 rpg, which is 13th. Detroit has also scored over 6+ rpg for Norris in his road starts this year. Santana has a 5.05 ERA at home and in his lone home start vs the Tigers this year he allowed 6 ERs in and 8-6 games. Fireworks in Minnesota Tonight.

Play Detroit/ Minnesota Over 9

GLA

Back