2 very large wagers today

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Two wagers, both large...

Same day... Will parlay these as well...

Looking to make a score...

I will be riding your coattails.
You and Tim have been rock solid this week.

Other guy who posts plays that I like to coattail has been ice cold.

:popcorn:

If you already know they are very large- what are you waiting for to post them??

Cws - 0.5 - 140
Kc - 138

Even did a little parlay to make more coin..

He didnt answer your first question for a reason, so why keep asking?

He been posting like this for a while now...

Could be waiting for a line to lock it in before posting....

Am looking for a response, says nothing about waiting for anything.... if so might be able to assist him

Anyone else that posts like this (look at me) gets reprimanded --- thought that was what the other site was for.......... btw hope he hits em all,,,,,

It's his choice when he posts what, and he usually post winners, so let it go

I do wish he posted a little bit earlier because I would have pointed out how sale has not been himself lately. I do really really like Kansas City

Dwow, your 100 percent right. He went sale last week on his pick on the radio I think, he hasnt been himself, worr I ed about the kc pick also, but gyno usally is right on, godd luc to all, hope he gets kc, I was going ot ny er way, I will lay off

What's up dude. Tell us more about KC if you get a chance. I have been looking at the matchup and the ump since last night. One thing I noticed is that the Royals lead the MLB in not striking out. They only have 664 K this season. The next-closest team to that is Oakland, who rank second with 768 K. And also, just typical of what I do, I noticed that Zona is 13-6 SU in Collmenter's starts this season (8-3 SU home) and 6-1 SU L7. Had no idea what to do yesterday since the Royals had not played a game at Chase since 2008. Cheers Gyno bro, and BOL as always.

I was just seriously confused because who words a baseball bet like that? They do have -0.5 for first five inning bets so I wanted him to clarify

ok guys , here is why I like Arizona Collemnter has a winning record on a bad team, is whip is the same as kc pitcher,but the team record for Arizona when collementer pitchs is 13-5, they always give him run support. I like this spot for Arizona, but laying off do to the respect for gyno, better capper then me good luck all Pete

Back