2 to start with

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
GS
OKC
GS now has Curry back. They play at Milwaukee in 2 more games. Kerr took the blame for loss saying it was mostly his fault
Curry, Durant and Clay facing Atlanta. GS 10-3-1 ATS last 14 on Monday
Went through Covers forum and it was packed with people picking Detroit. Detroit just beat GS a team OKC is obsessed with. Right now OKC is close to unbeatable. I doubt it lasts but it will last through this game. In these 2 games there is a fundamental misunderstanding of the strength of the 2

Agree with both.

Dubs in a solid spot but currently have an 87% consensus. Teams with an 80+% consensus are 2-7 ATS this season.

Pistons beating up weak and troubled teams on this run. OKC right now have moxy.

Perhaps I should mention that the spread in the Kings at Suns is insanely low and i am betting the Kings.

Date Pos Player Injury Status 12/03/18GDevin BookerHamstringleft last game, is doubtful Tuesday vs Sacramento12/03/18SFTJ WarrenAnkleis downgraded to doubtful Tuesday vs Sacramento
These are the 2 best offensive players for the Suns
Booker is their best defensive player and also the only player who can actually play the point guard position
The Kings are actually a healthy team with good history vs the Suns who are trying to make the playoffs
I go to 2 Suns blogs and both have given up on this game
There is one other option. The over. It does not mesh with team histories and the players the Suns are missing but I will look at it

Last edited:
A little more info. . The Kings have covered the spread in every game they have won this year
Margin of victory away
11 at OKC
10 at Miami
Orlando 8 at Orlando
31 at Atlanta
9 at Utah
The spread in this game is 6.5
If unconvinced? Not my problem

I am not sure what people bet here today but if it did not include the Kings I am not to blame

Back