2 must plays Wednesday

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Spurs
OKC

Spurs revenging a home loss to Houston.
OKC off a home loss to Toronto playing at NY who beat them previously at OKC.
OKC on the road beat the spread at Spurs by 16 points
Beat the spread at Denver by 9.5
Beat the spread at Memphis by 10 points
Beat the spread at Atlanta by 5.5
Beat the spread at NO by 8.5
Lost at Portland playing worst 3 in 4 and 4 in 6.
Motivation is off the charts.
NY as a dog is 4 and 8 ATS this season.
Spurs
Lets just say both should get there but Houston on the road recently has given up
111 at Portland
112 at GS
106 at Kings
114 at Indiana
A mere 97 at Detroit who was playing 5 in 7
And just gave up 111 at home vs Dallas.
This team has serious injury problems and has to worry about Memphis tomorrow. Spurs----take home losses seriously and I expect blood tomorrow. Obvious interest in Spurs team total
Just my early thoughts. Personal opinion I would not play Harden if I was Houston. He should be rested until he is Healthy. If that means losing to Memphis tomorrow too bad and they are not winning at Spurs unless the world has gone mad. Think I would limit minutes of Howard as well. He will have to deal with Randolph and he certainly is better but not if he is worked to the bone every game.

Last edited:
Laker box scores from the Suns game. Kendall Marshall goes 3.49 minutes. HUH!! This seems so weird that I am worried about early entry into the Twilight Zone. Why did they not rest Gasol? 4 of 12 and 4 rebounds does not seem like Gasol if he was healthy.
Meeks with 4 assists, 1 turnover and a reasonably efficient 18 looked good.
Jordan Hill only played 14 minutes but was productive. Kids were in a no win spot.

Early lean to Clippers. GS should be able to win and cover with a big edge in big men but Clippers over time have been very good on 2 days rest and have a b-b at Portland the next day. No bet yet. Still thinking here.

Most obvious feature of Bulls Nets is that the Bulls have recently become much better and the Nets have become much worse. You have to ask yourself how hard Garnett and Pierce are going to play going forward.

Why on earth would you question Garnett's/pierce effort? If anything that is the one thing I'm not worried about. More concerned with Dwill checking out mentally

Laker game is without doubt the most interesting game going tomorrow. Need to take my time here as this is UNIQUE

Why on earth would you question Garnett's/pierce effort? If anything that is the one thing I'm not worried about. More concerned with Dwill checking out mentally

Garnett was willing to not play this season. Pierce wanted another chance to win in the playoffs and Garnett came along to the Nets to make that possible. Minus Lopez they have no chance against Miami or Indiana and no built in loyalty to the Nets. Just not much tying them to this spot. First game minus Lopez Garnett plays 18.38 minutes and goes 3 for 10 and Pierce goes 0-7 in 15.16 minutes
Just changed cities and may have internet problems.

Just thinking nothing sure. Miami in their last 2 games has scored
They play at the Lakers
They then play at Kings who will have had 3 days off after losing at home to NO
Seems to me this is a pretty good argument for Lakers under if Miami has a choice.

last game Lebron played about 45.38
Miami has this coming up
[TABLE="class: data"]
<tbody>[TR="class: datahead"]
[TD][/TD]
[TD="width: 9%"]Result[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: datarow"]
[TD] 12/25/13 Wed[/TD]
[TD] @ L.A. Lakers [/TD]
[TD] 02/10/13 W 107-97[/TD]
[TD] -9/203.5[/TD]
[TD] W/O[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 12/27/13 Fri[/TD]
[TD] @ Sacramento [/TD]
[TD] 12/20/13 W 122-103[/TD]
[TD] -10/208[/TD]
[TD] W/O[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 12/28/13 Sat[/TD]
[TD] @ Portland [/TD]
[TD] 02/12/13 W 117-104[/TD]
[TD] -11/198.5[/TD]
[TD] W/O[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 12/30/13 Mon[/TD]
[TD] @ Denver [/TD]
[TD] 11/15/12 W 98-93[/TD]
[TD] 3.5/202[/TD]
[TD] W/U[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] 01/02/14 Thu[/TD]
[TD] Golden State [/TD]
[TD] 01/16/13 W 92-75[/TD]
[TD] -4/200[/TD]
[TD] W/U[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Lakers first quarter and Lakers first half makes some sense here. Not sure about game as Miami is off a very bad ATS result.
l

Last edited:
Bulls last 3 games have scored
One reason is Augustin is starting to score and distribute.
7-12 and 10 assists last game.
Last 4 meetings have gone over between these teams.
4 of Nets last 5 home games they have scored over 100 points.
Nets on 1 days rest are 10-4 over
Not sure if I lock in a bet on the over tonight or wait for refs

Off topic but Bobcats probably a play vs OKC if OKC gets the job done tomorrow. Sweet position just before OKC plays Houston and Portland.

Apparently Farmar has been cleared to play tomorrow
<header> [h=2]Jordan Farmar cleared to play against Miami Heat[/h] By Drew Garrison @DrewGarrisonSBN on Dec 24 2013, 11:43a 11 11
</header>
20131108_kkt_an4_528.0_standard_709.0.jpg
Jerome Miron-USA TODAY Sports

The Lakers received good injury news and expect Jordan Farmar to return from a hamstring tear.
Tweet Share Share 11 Comments Rec

The Los Angeles Lakers reexamined point guard Jordan Farmar's hamstring injury and the ultrasound revealed he has completely healed. Team doctor's have cleared Farmar to return to the team's lineup, the Lakers officially announced via Twitter. Los Angeles hosts the Miami Heat on Wednesday in their annual Christmas Day game.
Farmar's return comes at a crucial time for the Lakers. who have been playing without a point guard since Steve Blake suffered a torn ligament in his elbow. Kobe Bryant filled in at point guard in the six games he played prior to fracturing his knee, and Xavier Henry has started since Bryant's injury.
Silver Screen and Roll: Lakers having another nightmare season
The Lakers also signed 2012 first-round draft pick Kendall Marshall out of the D-League to address their lack of depth at the position, though he's played minimally in the two games the team has played since signing him. Farmar has come off the bench in all 18 games he's played since returning to the Lakers this summer. He's averaged 9.2 points and 4.4 assists per game while shooting 39 percent from beyond the arc.
[h=4]More from SB Nation NBA:[/h]

Early lean to Clippers. GS should be able to win and cover with a big edge in big men but Clippers over time have been very good on 2 days rest and have a b-b at Portland the next day. No bet yet. Still thinking here.

If anything I would expect GS to make a bunch of 3pt shots at home, if you're expecting GS to have success inside then why is this number so short?

not an NBA bettor at all really so I'm curious how this makes sense

Its a tough game. I am aware of some bias against GS in me from a previous game. I do like the big men of GS. I do like the fact that they seem to be turning in the right direction. Secondary considerations like free throw shooting and will to win point at Clippers who seem to have a higher basketball IQ. Just not really sure what to do. Bottom line Clippers should expect to lose tomorrow so they really figure to show up today.

Miami down 6. LeBron got to play all 12 minutes.
Thinking this Miami road trip may be a lot of fun but one game at a time.
Farmar has not done much but Lakers have 7 assists and 4 turnovers

Could be in trouble. Farmar is looking like he was really not ready to start.
1 of 3, 1 assist and 2 turnovers.

Back