2 HOF Game Plays

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
Cowboys ML and Team Total over 14.5.

Beer money guys. I'm actually monitoring more than risking so tread lightly. Thank God we have football!

:shake:

Last edited:
My observations of Miami and Dallas.

Dallas looks like they drafted a 1st round beast at Center with Frederick.
Dallas was able to run pretty successfully from the start. RB Dunbar looked good early and RB Tanner had his moments. Dallas has good depth at this position.
Defensively, not sure why Dallas 2nd unit of DBs played so soft on all the 4th down attempts by Miami. Especially inside the 10. There really wasn't much else I noticed that was note worthy outside of former Rams DE George Selvie putting some heat in the 2nd half. This guy started his college career looking better than Pierre-Paul and then suffered an injury.

Miami looked weak on the Oline. Outside of Wallace, what other deep threat do they have? Who are the RBs? Offense is going to be a weakness again IMO.
Deon Jordan looks like a Jevon Kearse. Wow.

I don't want to read into this game too much but that's what I saw.

My observations of Miami and Dallas.

Dallas looks like they drafted a 1st round beast at Center with Frederick.
Dallas was able to run pretty successfully from the start. RB Dunbar looked good early and RB Tanner had his moments. Dallas has good depth at this position.
Defensively, not sure why Dallas 2nd unit of DBs played so soft on all the 4th down attempts by Miami. Especially inside the 10. There really wasn't much else I noticed that was note worthy outside of former Rams DE George Selvie putting some heat in the 2nd half. This guy started his college career looking better than Pierre-Paul and then suffered an injury.

Miami looked weak on the Oline. Outside of Wallace, what other deep threat do they have? Who are the RBs? Offense is going to be a weakness again IMO.
Deon Jordan looks like a Jevon Kearse. Wow.

I don't want to read into this game too much but that's what I saw.

The Dolphins are going to be better than most think this season and could flirt with being a Wild Card Team.

Son, nows the time to take advantage of the AFC East but I don't see it talent wise on offense. Oline and not sure if IQ on offensive coaching staff is there. We'll see.

Other than the first snap fumble obviously, Lamar Miller looked quick as hell to me and looked like he is going to be a candidate to break some long runs this year.

Im not sure i buy into the hype that is surrounding Miami this year, I will be keeping a close eye on them. They seem to be one of the teams that the media has anointed as much improved, there may be some backwards lines involving them early on.

Son, nows the time to take advantage of the AFC East but I don't see it talent wise on offense. Oline and not sure if IQ on offensive coaching staff is there. We'll see.

Not a problem in having another opinion on how they'll do.
I can see them winning anywhere from 7 to 11 games this season.
Like everything else, only time will tell.
Good luck wagering against and on them this season.

Other than the first snap fumble obviously, Lamar Miller looked quick as hell to me and looked like he is going to be a candidate to break some long runs this year.

Im not sure i buy into the hype that is surrounding Miami this year, I will be keeping a close eye on them. They seem to be one of the teams that the media has anointed as much improved, there may be some backwards lines involving them early on.

I don't like the hype they're getting either but I do know, they have improved.
The question is, "How much?"

I'll actually be rooting for the Dolphins. To this day I don't know how they didn't become my team growing up watching Czonka and Griese. My cousin is a big Fish fan so I pull for them. Thanks for the replies guys!

Back