2 games

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
The morning game Eovaldi is playing on 6 and he is very good on 6 and in the day. Both teams have been playing weird. We have a member who knows Boston very well. His opinion might be useful. It is likely to be high scoring as NY is playing off 2 losses. Thoughts?
The other game is Snell Gallardo at night. This is somewhat like a total lock. Snell is on 5 with limited good history with the ump. Gallardo has become a night disaster. 1 option is RL another is just betting a great deal of money on Snell first half . Generally I would just hit the RL but you might want to think about this as Snell has to be a GIANT favorite

Baseball-reference is showing Gallardo now 8.32 ERA at night and on 5
6.21 on 5

Tailion 1.50 ERA 6 innings with major homer ump against a very weak opponents looks very good

Lot of complications today. Wahington 15-9 on Tuesday high quality pitcher but Miami playing great at home with what looks like the better pitcher???

Alcantara is definitely good, and unknown but better than Strasburg? Obviously not. But who knows what Stras' health is like these days anyway.

killer sports has a 10-0 trend on nats with strasburg

eovaldi has had trouble getting the ball in the proper location in his recent starts....leaving balls out over the plate and even though his velocity has been up there at 96-99 he has been getting hammered....this does run typical with his history....although the sox have been winning and playing well this is a spot where i would stay away or play yanks....also betts and benintendi are both sitting tonight so offensively and defensively the sox are not at their best

I read it and the other trends. They are not terribly accurate.. yesterday for example they were on Arizona

I read it and the other trends. They are not terribly accurate.. yesterday for example they were on Arizona

agree on their accuracy....i only use them if they make sense to me....also sox/yanks does have an over look to it

Snell has won seven consecutive decisions, which is the longest streak by a Ray since Alex Cobb racked up seven straight during the 2014 season ~~
Gallardo will make his 19th appearance and 16th start of the season on Tuesday in the middle contest of the three-game set. He is 1-4 in last six starts after a 7-1 span across eight starts from June 23-Aug. 8
Gallardo will pitch on five days' rest after taking the loss in the Rangers' 8-1 defeat on Wednesday at Los Angeles in which he lasted just three innings (his shortest start of 2018) and matched his season-high with six runs allowed. He is 3-3 with a 4.64 in eight career games, all starts, against Tampa Bay.

Over a 6 ERA on 5.
Cole is not listed for Houston tomorrow so injury is likely but not mentioned

Eovaldi will probably pitch better than people expect because of 6 day rest but he will still have a problem with the night

pitt/tb parlay looks good to me

happ #'s against the sox have been outstanding and his numbers since being traded to yanks have been outstanding as well....sox tt under may be worth a look

Rodon on best rest and good history vs tribe

Kluber on big rest after getting shelled in tampa which is fine, is a home guy and owns the ws but is much better day

Gomber coming down to earth but best rest by far and away best

Braves are below .500 v lefty's and much better road

Sanchez is good on the regular and he is on 5 but better day and away

Back