2 games I will be adding among others

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Miami first half Kluber at night
Houston with McHugh
McHugh seems to have a problem on 4 so I will play him on 6 and He has a 0 ERA on 5 innings with Segal while Perez has a 16.62 ERA on 4.1 innings

The Nova Cashner game has been hurt very badly. We have gone from a Great umpire to a very bad one. Any bet now except possibly over looks very tough.
Nova is GOOD on 6. and has good history with Bellino. Cashner has gone from very good to very bad on 6 and has a terrible ump

Last edited:
Ump in Arizona is 6-0 over this season. I think Tanaka has not played in Arizona and is playing on poor rest. Maybe over and possible Arizona first half. Opinions welcome

Bogaerts will get a planned day off in the series finale against the Athletics with the Red Sox going for a three-game sweep.
Tzu-Wei Lin will start at shortstop in his place, while Michael Chavis will play second base, as the Red Sox up go against A's right-hander Mike Fiers.
Christian Vazquez will catch Red Sox starter Hector Velazquez.
Here's the complete Red Sox lineup.
Andrew Benintendi, LF
Mookie Betts, RF
J.D. Martinez, DH
Rafael Devers, 3B
Michael Chavis, 2B
Mitch Moreland, 1B
Christian Vazquez, C
Jackie Bradley Jr., CF
Tzu-Wei Lin, SS
Hector Velazquez, RHP

Ump in Arizona is 6-0 over this season. I think Tanaka has not played in Arizona and is playing on poor rest. Maybe over and possible Arizona first half. Opinions welcome

I have a hard time understanding your posts, like a few missing words in each sentence.....

Houston with McHugh
McHugh seems to have a problem on 4 so I will play him on 6 and He has a 0 ERA on 5 innings with Segal while Perez has a 16.62 ERA on 4.1 innings.

Maybe it's just me...

GL tuck:shake:

Pit first 5
Why Tailion on 5 2.50 ERA 18 innings
Ump Torres Tailion with him played away 4-1 win at Washington
Shelby this season 6 ERA at home on 4 10.29 ERA 7 innings
Last year 10.1 innings 7.28 ERA on 4
Seems reasonable especially looking at hitting vs the teams against the pitchers

Still looking at Washington Saint Louis. I clearly understand not liking Washington. Problem with fighting is the ump in that game is last 3 years 21-6 for the home team

Thanks for the Boston info. They are giving Hector his worst catcher 5.79 ERA Playing Oakland first 5

I have a hard time understanding your posts, like a few missing words in each sentence.....

Houston with McHugh
McHugh seems to have a problem on 4 so I will play him on 6 and He has a 0 ERA on 5 innings with Segal while Perez has a 16.62 ERA on 4.1 innings.

Maybe it's just me...

GL tuck:shake:
It takes time Vap, but over time you learn the language of of Tuck. Though sometimes you're still unsure,

I just won over in the WS game. I think i end with 4 wins and a losing result Well I read an interesting trend today. Last year Minn after being shut out was 7-1 in the next game. it reduced my bet. next time maybe there will be no bet

Last edited:
Back