2 Games 4 Plays Monday Puck

I was walking out of the house this morning at 4:30 wearing a Bruins shirt to the gym. It was the first time I've worn that shirt to the gym. Sure enough I scared off the bear who raids my bird feeders, fucker. Then I thought to myself...first time wearing this shirt to the gym, first time this year I've seen that asshole bear, and the Bruins have a potential close-out game tonight. Couldn't have been a coincidence or that I just filled the bird feeder yesterday. Nope, this was a sign.

I was walking out of the house this morning at 4:30 wearing a Bruins shirt to the gym. It was the first time I've worn that shirt to the gym. Sure enough I scared off the bear who raids my bird feeders, fucker. Then I thought to myself...first time wearing this shirt to the gym, first time this year I've seen that asshole bear, and the Bruins have a potential close-out game tonight. Couldn't have been a coincidence or that I just filled the bird feeder yesterday. Nope, this was a sign.
I’ll take it!

I think Carolina beats Boston next round. I think the Bs will suck it up tonight but run out of gas.

I hope a shooting star goes above your house tonight and somehow a shark appears tomorrow wink wink

No shooting star but I did just see a momma bear & three Cubs in the backyard. Saw one yesterday, B's got the win. Saw four today & Thursday they are starting a first to four series, hmmm.

Back