SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
I cannot express the disgust I had last nite. The amount of plays I lose by 1 or 2 points is humbling. The difference bewteen 75% and 55% is minute in my case...I believe I lost a good 5 maybe 6 plays by 1 or 2 pts yesterday alone....So to try and keep this from happening I am making changes. I need to find a system to maximize my potential...so trying more 1 unit plays and working up from the bottom instead of maybe working down from the top. I lose Miami and Memphis in the closing seconds. Talk about pain Crawford hits an akward 3 with less then a minute to push it to 4 (lose by 6) and is now out for the SEASON!! The Grizz you figure can force OT , maybe extend the game so the over hits or even win it....they go ice cold last 3 minutes and lose by 4 and just miss the over.....the Bulls 2nd H sees a 5 minute cold spurt with a few missed late layups and the total misses by 2 pts.....do I need to even talk about how Ov 100.5 LAC didnt hit with 55 at half ending on a 100 and Char und 92 lost on 93 (51 in the 2nd H) when they scored about 5 pts last 15 seconds....its not so bad luck as playing marginal plays for more then they are worth...the end of Pinnacle has cut into my creativity and I have to change I guess....

Okay now that I feel better...

Under 194.5 Dallas @ Minnesota {6units}

The first glaring reason is Dallas being 9-1 UNDER on B2B's. Beyond thats it the 96 for and 84 against avgs in these 10 situations to date. The Wolves have been an over team at home this season but that is largely due to past reputation that had many totals set well below this threshold. Past series history shows 8 of 10 have played UNDER and this total is the highest level set in nearly seasons. So now we find out that Howard is probably OUT on top of injuries to George and Buckner. Shorthanded on a B2B even with bench players like Stackhouse and Croshere and a series where the DOG is 18-5 last 23 IMO puts some nice value on the home doggie.

Nets -5 {5units}

Vince is playing insane basketball and NJ is playing okay of late. Wash has proven to be not the best of road teams this season even worse with the injuries. I am still trying to figure out how Minny failed to cover on Sunday (another of my 1 pt losses) when Arenas was 4-22 & Hayes / Blatche combined for 4-20...a team with no bench to begin with had 3 starters combine for 8-42 from the floor!! Now Butler still is a gametime decision and I am gambling he doesnt play. Arenas has that bum shoulder still and u would think 4 / 22 is indicative of what he is feeling. Although AJ returned to pratice he has been ruled out as far as I know. Something seems out of whack about a 206.5 total even with NJ playing no defense lately....

Over 111.5 Suns team -115 {3units} OFF this for now total is sinking

They have scored at least 115 since Nash returned. Last year in Indy the Suns scored 114. The Pacers just allowed 110 to Sacramento , 110 @ Tor , 129 in OT vs Mil , and 8 of 9 above 100 pts...

Also looking at over 216 or 1st Half over....Home doggies as well...6/6.5 @ Indy seems high...especially Home and Home matchup....

Hornets +6 -115 {3units} ML +205 {1/4 unit} 1st H +3 {1unit}

Not crazy about Cle's offense of late which makes me think sthis stays close. the Cavs have been brutal from the FT line so that further aide a dog play here. What I did like was Cle only 4-12 when being outrebounded vs NO thats a possibility. Also cavs are 1-11 when shooting less then 40%...thats very unlikely IMO but the counter is NO 4-21 when trailing at half...basicaly expecting a tight game throughout with NO benefited from some extra rest and Cle the opposite playing some tough games.....

BOL:cheers:

Last edited:
NO looks good to me Nut...Thats my road dog play today GL....Sorry about your mooses...It sux when they all hit on the same day..but you know that you will get them back...Thats for sure....

I didnt realize that NO had become a popular play...I might be off that game now....Gonna wait on that one.

I'm on the Dallas Under with you, the thing I'm worried about is Howard being out and Stackhouse getting more minutes. Thats more O less D, but I still like it .. GL tonight

GL tonight nut..
I looked at the Dallas/T-Wolves under 3 times today but just could not pull the trigger:cheers:

Very nice Red...GL tonite!! Thanks for the update....

Farm...eyed that up since I first saw it yesterday. Guess if I had waited could have squeed 195/195.5 out of it but hey I like the trend...BOL

Thanks rufus..I am fine just frustrated...seems all my losing days are atrributed to not being on teh right side of the 1 or 2 pt plays.... GL

Atl...good point...luckily Stack is more hot or cold then he used to be and the part I like is it thins the bench in a B2B situation....BOL

Trout...the Hornets do like enticing still thinking about that might go 1st H...the mooses are jsut really bad plays I guess...plays I should know to be careul of....wish it was just yesterday its at least 10 plays past 3 days...it happens...BOL

Cake...thinking the dogs bark myself...BOL

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Pacers guard Jamaal Tinsley was inactive for a game against Phoenix on Tuesday evening because of a sore leg.
Tinsley hurt his left leg last week in a game against Milwaukee and aggravated it the next game against Toronto, coach Rick Carlisle said.
<TABLE cellPadding=1 align=left border=0 hspace="10" vspace="5"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[SIZE=-2]ADVERTISEMENT[/SIZE]
<IFRAME marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ad.n2434.doubleclick.net/adi/N2434.Yahoo/B2147756.9;sz=300x250;dcopt=rcl;click=http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jdscjsc/M=574812.10125323.10855507.1806201/D=sports/S=95861899:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172625965/A=4390829/R=0/*;ord=1172618765824283?" frameBorder=0 width=300 scrolling=no height=250 BORDERCOLOR="#000000"><SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="http://ad.n2434.doubleclick.net/adj/N2434.Yahoo/B2147756.9;abr=!ie;sz=300x250;dcopt=rcl;click=http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12jdscjsc/M=574812.10125323.10855507.1806201/D=sports/S=95861899:LREC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1172625965/A=4390829/R=1/*;ord=1172618765824283?"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>
B2147756.9;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=300x250;ord=1172618765824283
</NOSCRIPT></IFRAME></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT language=javascript>if(window.yzq_d==null)window.yzq_d=new Object();window.yzq_d['1PdqAc6.IsM-']='&U=13b6n1fmb%2fN%3d1PdqAc6.IsM-%2fC%3d574812.10125323.10855507.1806201%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d4390829';</SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT>
b
</NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>"I know he got hit in the shin and it stuck around and he got hit again the other night," said Carlisle, who said Darrell Armstrong will start in place of Tinsley against the Suns.
Carlisle wasn't sure how long Tinsley would be out. "We've been trying to nurse him back to health. This is something that's just hung in there," Carlisle said. "We just felt this four-day stretch (before the next game at Phoenix on Friday night) is a good opportunity to get him healed up."

Might play these 1 unit each....Arena U 29.5 pts , Vince over 26.5 , Over 23 Bogut P + R , and Over 20 P+ R Biedrins....still looking at them

Well Armstrong will surely slow down the pace of that game. Makes more sense why the total is diving.

Make it interesting I guess McLeod jumps to the backup PG spot (Greene as well). On paper thats not very comforting but McLeod has had flashes...kinda has me left confused..

in my time playing player props ive gotten completely screwed almost every time, with that said, im on over 26.5 vince and also over 9.5 amare rebounds

in my time playing player props ive gotten completely screwed almost every time, with that said, im on over 26.5 vince and also over 9.5 amare rebounds

There so shady...not in fixed but you feel like your so smart once second and then your left wondering how a player couldnt score 1 bucket in 12 minutes!

Stayed away from Arenas cause he might jackup 30 shots tonite...

Over 26.5 -130 Vince pts
Over 20 P+R Biedrins -120
Over 23 Bogut P +R -120..each 1 unit

BOL

add:

Pacers +7 {2.5 units} ML +270 {1/2unit}
Over 215 Suns {2units}
Wolves +4.5 {2.5 units} ML +170 {1/2unit}

maybe GSW 1stH and ML game..

What can I say I am just a SUCKER for a good HOME DOG...stayed away from Suns team total..which means its a lock! J/K..LOL

Must admit I am completley surprised to see you on the Nets!!! I was actually had some interest in the wiz. Although most of my interest sits with Pheonix.

Dammit, missed Pheonix first half play, was going to go all in @ $72.00, let's see how it would have fared out.

GL MX and jimbo....

Distracted writing some stuff up for the MLB forum so please forgive my late posting..I am not looking to boast about any records or anything anyway.....

1st H NJ -3 {2units}
1st H Under Dallas @ Minny {3units}
GSW +3.5 1st H {1unit}
GSW ML +210 {1unit}

2nd H over 107 Indy {4units}

Well my Pheonix 1st half would have lost if I had bet on it. Took the second half option. for a small bet.

Followed your thoughts on Dallas/Minn under, looks like were doing good so far.

I was under the impression Howard was out! Guess not, wow. I would of liked the spreads in favor of Dallas.

FYI I am going to pound the Pheonix 1st half spread tommorrow, I think they open it up fast and close it out as well. I just don't have enough funds in my account to chase several bets, going to dump it on the Suns, might just split it in half on the game spread and half, if Pheonix gets up a lot of numbers I don't see the 76ers getting back into it, and just incase it takes Pheonix a little time and don't cover during the 1st they should the in the second half.

GL! and with your MLB upcomings too, I'll be following ya!

Thanks MX...Just disgusted right now....Cavs hita 3 with 20 seconds left to win by 8....Indy shits the bed in the 4th Q cost me the Indy play but worse the overs....Need the under and NJ just to have a respectable nite and even if they both win I will still be sour if NJ cant cover and it goes over 207 angry will be more like it....it just amazes me how I get itright but cant apply the proper bet....knew the NO game would be either 2 pts on the total and side wound up 2 pts decided both,,thought about Indy 1st H...damn shame...if I odnt hit like 70% its joyless at this point....

I have to do something better cause I am leaving way to much dough on the table....I easily won my 2 big plays..okay NJ wasnt that easy but itwasnt close to the spread at the end...

Pacers are just disgusting they wont see my dough anytime soon blwoing an 18 pt lead with 17 to play and losing by 11. My fav line is always reading how the final was the largest lead of the day for Pho..Fucking would never play Minny if Howard was playing...dont know why I took a shot with GSW when they suck especially on teh road...knew they would get smoked or win SU...went value.....the NJ total could it have said play the OVER any easier ...?? fucking Lebron hits a 3 with 24 secs left...why wasnt NO fouling anyway?? The Cavs cant shoot FTs?? Bottomline is when I make marginal plays with no value they find ways to barely lose every nite...

just hit my top play G St./MIL hova 216 some how either after warriors only scored 15pts in 3rd Q Indiana cover would of made it a real nice night bums up 18pt med 3rd Q and cant cover +7

Good hit. I was thinking of you when I saw that game suddenly heat up late...that was a gift based on how the size of the lead....GSW stinks though there is no reason to beat them. As dogs they have about 3 non covers wins on the road all season...which is why I took a shot with the ML...w/o Baron Davis running the point they suck....hopefully you did okay...I pissed away a good start..

im seriously thinking about laying 10.5 chicago tomorrow vs G St. they are TERRIBLE if they dont hit the 3 or Chicago Bulls TT over

yo nut it has been pretty ridiculous for u lately. like u said there are a lot of plays which have the line right on and there is no way to cap them its just all luck (how the ball bounces) pretty much. I had a decent day goin 5-2. I got burned on the GS ML, and air force. Hit amare over rebounds which was 9.5 and he got 18, NICE. had under min/dal, okla state -3, and I CANNOT believe VC only had 27 points after scoring the first like 13 points in the game, THANK GOD i finally got a break on those player props. Also had NJ -6 for money and my 7th pick in my streak on wagerline. While im ranting, i have lost alot of money on golden st., denver, and spurs this year. but i can't wait for baseball, its gonna be on. GL TOMORROW NUT

Thanks jimbo...I am my own worse enemy at times..good luck..bad luck just not making good decisions and these injury updates ..TMac late scratch and Howard in today are killers...gonna do my best to wait till 2 minutes b4 tip to put stuff in..

think I got vigged out in the NBA amd did fairly well in NCAAB but lost Mont St +8.5 for 4 units when they fell by 9 pts...it's still a plus day it just frustrates the hell out of me and I need my threads to vent... the lines are tight and I have to scale back...thats the bottom line and I have to watch all the Half lines as well...lesson learned....Thanks and BOL

Back