2/27 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Posted NBA Half Plays: 83 - 55 - 3

3-6 last night, but salvaged the night with another 2 unit win. The 2 unit plays are hitting like 70-80% this season. Going to limit my plays tonight, played too many last night.

Golden State Warriors / Millwaukee Bucks Over 110 1H (W)

Phoenix Suns 1H -3 (L)

Indiana Pacers / Phoenix Suns Over 107 2H 2units ** (L)

Wizards / Nets Over 106.5 2H (W)

Millw Bucks -1 2H (2 units)**

(Note: Playing Phx 1H tonight for 1 unit, and playing Phx 1H tomorrow for 2 units. The plays coincide.)
2H's coming later...

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Basically, Suns are playing NO defense. But their 1H shooting #s are very low. I think they will improve, but I think the defense still doesn't I think the full-game total still might cover.

The small line move...Im not concerned considering the heavy movement on the full game UNDER. I think this line SHOULD have been 110 or over for the 2H, but if it was released too high, would have gotten more UNDER action. So, I think this is a very valuable wager.

GL

Normally, Id be concerned about this small line-movement, but I think this goes Over. And goes over with ease...As long as Indy continues to score the ball.

I agree with ya. I originally played the U 215.5 with the news of Tinsely being out. Was either hoping for a blowout or Armstrong to severly slow the tempo. Jumped on the 2nd Half over 106.5 for a nice 9 point middle opportunity. I have a feeling this may go over 215.5 though.

I agree with ya. I originally played the U 215.5 with the news of Tinsely being out. Was either hoping for a blowout or Armstrong to severly slow the tempo. Jumped on the 2nd Half over 106.5 for a nice 9 point middle opportunity. I have a feeling this may go over 215.5 though.

I woulda said it 100% goes over the game line, if the 2h line was posted over 110. Thats my only reason why it might not. The 1h #s says it will though.

Back