SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Last nite was solid but a break or two and it would have been extraordinary.....

Today:
Spurs 1st Half -4.5 {3units}
Under 198 Cavs {4units}
Raptors -3 {4units}
NYK ML +120 {2.5units}
Over 191 Minny {4units}
1st H Over 98 Minny {2units}
Over 92 -115 Houston team {3units}
Over 186 NJ {2units}

Thought about Indy , Det , Hous , NJ but passing 4 now ....card sucks

-Spurs cause they tend to play one dominant half of basketball. Here they are off B2B and Joe Johnson is hurting. Looking for the early knockout punch and avoid the backdoor cover.
-Lil nervous about Cle/Tor Under cause of the recent game(s). Hoping the long layoff aids to bad perimeter shooting. Not having Z and playing Varejo aids the defense not the offense IMO. Dont want to fade Tor at home now..they were -4 to LAL and Cle was just 7.5 in LAL...would have expected this to open at 4.5 or 5.
-Why not take a shot with NYK. They stink in these spots home win and then travel but they are making strides as a team...
-Charlotte tends to allow 100+ on the road and both are B2B. Minny has sailded over quite often at home due to reputation.
-Houston at home has played well offensively and I think Miami still has issues defensively with less then 100% Shaq , kapono as a starter and there PG situation sort of up in the air...

BOL

Last edited:
Nut - I Like your thinking on the Spurs tonight but I have to say....they really play a better 2H than 1H in general, but I do agree that Coach Popp will have them fired up.

Good Luck

Nut - I Like your thinking on the Spurs tonight but I have to say....they really play a better 2H than 1H in general, but I do agree that Coach Popp will have them fired up.

Good Luck

I am not sure we are talking the same thing. They have a tendency of allowing teams to backdoor them...NO , Boston come to mind...led Miami @ Half ......Dallas as well...

Its something like +5 in the 1stH and only +2 in the 2nd H...they tend to get up big at half then cruise....

BOL

With the new ruling regarding playoff ordering that arose in light of Dallas and the Spurs meeting in the 2nd round last season, its of interest to note that the Spurs have a .5 game lead over Utah, and a 2.0 game lead over Houston for 3rd place in the West's standings. This game for them looms large in light of that situation.

BOL Nut

With the new ruling regarding playoff ordering that arose in light of Dallas and the Spurs meeting in the 2nd round last season, its of interest to note that the Spurs have a .5 game lead over Utah, and a 2.0 game lead over Houston for 3rd place in the West's standings. This game for them looms large in light of that situation.

BOL Nut

Thanks bro and GL

Good luck SN, I'm counting on two solid halves by the Spurs tonight (took the spread ;)) and NY, so we're on the same side. Also liking Toronto, pulled the trigger just a few mins ago.

:cheers:

Good Luck Satyr...

Props:
Over 21.5 -110 P + A Gerald Wallace {2units}
Under 23.5 -110 pts Joe Johnson {2units}

Lost the 1st two I posted had 2 others that I hit though but didnt have time to post....regradless gonna try to More

Over 19 Jack P+A -110 {2units}
Over 25.5 Harrington P + R -120 {2units}

Last edited:
Decided to roll with San Antonio 1st half play as well. Was undecided which spread to play 1st quarter or half. But was definetely interested in the play. Let's get it!
SA -4.5 1h $50

Nice work MX. I feel very vindivated that SA blew another 3rd Q lead to a shitty team....

Good Luck Duy!!

Need them Raps!!

can't believe it's history repeating itself all over again. How many big leads will this SA team blow? And have in mind that they were up by 12 with 3,4 mins on the clock in the third. Now tied. 14-2 run if I'm not mistaking.

Well I was very skeptical about backing NY to begin with. Wed and either Tue Or THurs are especially tough since I have my own bball games. Which doesnt really put me near a computer around 7...and if I am not seaching for info...so I feel like I got fleeced with No Lee or Q...what can I do....

Today: 8-2 +17.10 & 1-0 +3.00 2nd H(9-2 +20.10)
Spurs 1st Half -4.5 {3units} +3.00
Under 198 Cavs {4units}+4.00
Raptors -3 {4units}-4.40
NYK ML +120 {2.5units} -2.50
Over 191 Minny {4units}+4.00
1st H Over 98 Minny {2units} +2.00
Over 92 -115 Houston team {3units}+3.00
Over 186 NJ {2units}+2.00 should have pounded this
Suns 1st H -7 {2units} +2.00
Over 198 LAL {2units} +2.00

Last edited:
Well Good Health to us on the Suns 1st H then Satyr. My take is something really looks a miss with that Port spread. I mentioned that this is now the 3rd straight LAL home game that has seen an odd strong line move. The first two resulted in SU losses so I dont know what to expect. I am not impressed with Blazers last 3 games two of which were away. The games in Orlando and Miami werent very good. They struggled last nite considering Utah is w/o Williams and of course Boozer. I think I would prefer to take a stab at +6 1st H if anything but if my nite goes well I feel why get involved. Its just a very strange situation with LAL games recently someone is making huge plays on LAL lately (and losing)...I dont like betting what I dont understand...

Good Luck as well on the SPURS....its amazing that they are like clockwork vs bad teams...

The hawks are better at home....Why cant the spurs man up in the second half?

Spurs are soft IMO and lack heart. Tony Parker I am afraid appears to not be a leader despite his talent. Well all know TD's deal by now and Manu seems to be the fiery one but is to inconsistent. To much European flavor combined with TD. Please all my European friends dont take that as a slight. It only appears from a distance that players from across the ocean lack tthat edge , attitude or fiery personality...I may be wrong just was I see from afar. I dont want to rub anyone the wrong way by making an ignorant , sterotypical comment. I think they are just taught the game differently and for the most part European athletes seem to have some more class and respectful attitudes. They are to nice I guess. American athletes from early on are showered with attention and placed on a mountain top which only stunts there growth as people. Using leaving them with bigheads and egos.....Soccer we know is a different story.....

:cheers:

Thought about Indy , Det , Hous , NJ but passing 4 now ....card sucks

Never ceases to amaze me the days I scale back it always costs me!! Of course the one I do add is Tor and they destroyed me! Since I loved the Cavs UNDER the most of any play today it just looked so easy it made me nervous all afternoon!!!!!!Fuck!

add:
Over 198 LAL {2units}

They didnt play much defense last 2 more before the break and Port couldnt stop Utah last nite...

Yeah the best avenue was POR +6 1st H IMO and I didnt follow through...so not involving myself...

2nd H :

Over 115 GSW {3units} +3.00

Last edited:
Funny was having a good nite so I didnt want to get involved with portland what a mistake that was. Still 8-2 Or 9-2 including the GSW 2nd Over is awesome ...kept it small and won 20 units plus 8-3 +9 in CBB..about as good as it gets

Thanks Cake....to bad I missed that gift...BOL bro

Believe...actually I am liking that as well with Cle off a tough win in Tor having to fly back...BOL

Thanks MX

6-2 nice job sportsnut.... I had ny & Sa -8.... Tough nite need to turn things around real quick.... But nice job for you!!

Back