SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
New month , fresh start.

Last nite end Jan on a positive but it should have been so much better.
Trying my best to stick 1-6 unit rankings with the majority being 2 , 4 or 6 .

Heat -5.5 {4units} -4.40
Under 194.5 {3units} +3.00

I said if LeBron played I would take Miami here. Cle has shown it plays well w/o LeBron going 8-2 in his 10 career absences. You wonder how effective he will be here. Home team owns the series with Miami won all 5 at home. The fact the line hasnt moved is a plus iMO but I am trying for 5 anyway. In some ways this line looks high so I am skeptical here. This isnt a value lay by any strecth. I just think after that GS blowout and trying to work LeBron in they will be falt both as a team and offensively. Miami has beaten up some bad teams at home recently.

The UNDER is due mainly to Willaims absence at the point and Payton playing in his lace. It seemed at first glance when Payton played heavy minutes about 2/3's of the games went UNDER. I think Miami tops out around 100 here. Cle has had offensive problems on the road and have typically struggled in Miami....Looking for 99 -90 game....

Be Back if I decided to get involved in the late one

Last edited:
Thanks Satyr. I do really like the UNDER myself. I just dont want to get crazy cause all day I was thinking OVER until James was IN and Williams was OUT for Miami. GL bro..and I will PM ya tonite

Thanks Redbearde. Saw you deciding on sitting that one out (Suns). I think we all had our say on it...still thinking about Suns...and even under there...

Thanks Brewers. GL bro....

MIAMI (AP) -- Shaquille O'Neal and LeBron James were both in the lineup Thursday night for the Miami Heat's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
O'Neal, who has missed much of the season with a knee injury, returned to the Heat after sitting out their last two games because of a calf injury.
James sat out two of Cleveland's previous three games because of a sprained right big toe. "It's not 100 percent, but I feel pretty good," James said. "It's the best I felt since I injured it."

2nd H

Miami -5 {3units}+3.00
Over 95 {3units} +3.00

The 2nd H will pick up the pace...

Last edited:
Line move was odd but the line wasnt soft IMO as -5.5 was very high already.....should have been -5 IMO.....so Ijust weven flat with the over and side BOL

Erased my comments on accident....

1st H -3.5 Suns {3units}
Under 208 -105 {3units} Under 209 {2units}

Regardless of who wins think SA dictates pace here. ....no running up and down for these teams......

Thanks so far! Suns playing so relaxed ....not finishing I think 3 missed layups already. Happy in on e way SA came out strong cause they should fade but sucks cause I went 1st H GL

Okay we had a huge spurt there that fucked my under but gonna let it ride. The line has moved that much so I am fine with it. Spurs looked gassed at the end and TD has 3 fouls. This is Parkers and Manu's game.

2nd Half :
Suns -5.5 -110{5units}+5.00
Suns -5.5 -120 {3units} +3.00
Over 104 {3units} Hedge -3.30

Sticking to my guns I said best SA could do was lose by 4

Last edited:
Sometimes I have no balls and have no confidence. It was obvious with the 1st H total that it was simply people chasing the over moving it off of 104.....

Thanks. Happy I was right about Pho I secretly was playing them at -6.5....shhh!!

Dont think I had a better handle on a game in along , long time....Spurs are simply not that good....and Suns played very bad....oh my missed layups and nothing from Nash , no Raja Bell, etc..

totally agree.. its obvious that the spurs arent as good as phx this year plain and simple

I am numb myself for alot of reasons . On being the worst nite I ever recall posting any sport in CBB....literally every game I gambled on meaning there wasnt value the way I perceive(bad line) I lost....

Thats tough to do.........

Back