1st quarter total plays for tonights games - 8/26

Tito

The Salty Dog
Bucks & Magic - Under 57.

In this series, these two teams have 1q scores of: 40, 54, 38, and 56 points. They seem to zig zag which would mean tonight would be a score in the mid 50's, so I'm less enthused, but the 1st Q is still the lowest point total average for both teams on offense and their best quarter defensively in terms of points allowed for both teams.
Refs are not ideal for an under play, but this is just 1q so hoping to avoid ref influence.

Ideally the Bucks come out and stifle the Magic and Orl cares little w the effort. If they can get up by 15 or so at half, I'd play Over 3rd quarter at the half (one last surge of effort by both teams but with little D), then in game and play an under (or play 4q Under live) or even play 4q U now. Thats how I'm seeing it. 4q should be a dud.

Rockets & Okc - Under 57.5 (still available at BM)

In this series, the two teams have zig zagged as well in the 1q.

Game 1 - 48 pts
G2 - 65 pts
G3 - 52 pts
G4 - 72 pts

I dont recommend this play at all, lol. I'm actually playing it smaller. Rockets can light it up in the 1st q (31 pts last 5), but I just like the zig zag theory.

Look for a live play in the 2nd half around mid 3q or whatever...can get good under #'s for the game. These guys Last 5 in the 4th Q, they are averaging about 23-24 pts each and defensively have done better as well (maybe more to do w inefficient offense, but still)

I also just played Evan Fournier UNDER 23.5 pts/reb/asst (-120)

He's been fine, but last game he hit 23 on this prop, but other than that has not come close to sniffing this #. Also, chance of blowout, and resting players?

Appreciate the write-ups...

Hopefully we can get back to capping / sports sooner rather than later.

Back