1st NBA Post

ATLHawksBandwagon

Two-Shot Foul
Accidently posted this in the NCAA forum, rookie mistake. Anyway, like the NBA better than NCAA, hopefully I get off the a good start here:

Phoenix/LAC Over 212 (2u) - Nash better be back

Sacramento/Boston Under 202 (2u) - Hoping for the Celtics to rely on Pierce and Artest shutting him down.

Sacramento -6
(2u) - See above ... Pierce back is clearly good for the Celtics but I think the young guys are once again going to take a bit of a backseat, and its a tough matchup for Pierce

Adding ...

Phoenix -6 (2u) - Nash probably playing? Brand probably out? Good enough for me. If that turns out to be the case and is reported on TNT or something the line should shoot up, taking it while I can. Brand being out will take away the advantage in slowing the game down, and the Clips can't run with Phoenix

this is me laying 1 unit on the

Atlanta Hawks +7.5

JJ gonna burn them down tonight...

Last edited:
Haha Trout, you know I'm on the Hawks +7.5 ... I just didn't want to post it, wouldn't want people to think I'm a homer ... haha. It's official

adding,

Hawks +7.5 (2u) - Because they're the shit .. good enough write up?

Seriously though, JJ only went out the first night in Vegas, said he didn't want to let the team down, this is way to many points here. Plus, I think this is the opposite of a look ahead spot, the Hawks see the Suns, Spurs, Mavs, and I think the '95-'96 Bulls are somewhere in there. They know they need this game ... I think they win straight up, but I'll take the points

Back