1st Draft Results

Mo

Pretty much a regular
PPR league. My first pick Charles was available. But I felt better wit Dez.
(Rd1) Dez
((Rd2) Demarius
(Rd3) Lamar Miller
(Rd4) Jonathan Stewart
(Rd5) Latavius Murray
(Rd 6) Joe Randle
(Rd 7) Dejax
(Rd8) Ryan Mathews (CJ Spiller was available tho.). Probably a mistake.
(Rd9) Eli
(Rd10) Charles Johnson
(Rd11) John Brown
(Rd 12) Isiah Crowel
(Rd13) Devante Parker
(Rd14) Dwayne Allen. Carolina Guy caught this.
(Rd15) Jets
(Rd16) Barth.

Last edited:
You'll challenge for the title if Miller and Randle outperform their projections. Real possibility. Where is your TE, though?

You'll challenge for the title if Miller and Randle outperform their projections. Real possibility. Where is your TE, though?
Oh sorry I missed that. I drafted Dwayne Allen in the 14th. Some one said that Fleener is the TE in Indy. I thought it was Allen. 2 picks after me someone took Fleener.

I like the squad,, aside from Jonathan Stewart in the 4th.. He's underperformed forever. But i hope he does well for you.. Never has for me the couple years i had him.

Thanks Nuggz. Both Stewart and Randle were gambles. However, each has an opportunity to have solid seasons.

Nice draft. It would be tough to pass on Charles for Dez. How did Charles fall to 7?

Not a fan of DJax in round 7 unless you start 3 WR.

You can see how important it is to wait on QB and TE. You arguably got 8 starters before taking your QB. Good value.

Nice draft. It would be tough to pass on Charles for Dez. How did Charles fall to 7?

You can see how important it is to wait on QB and TE. You arguably got 8 starters before taking your QB. Good value.
Thanks G. I'm happy with my draft. I made some mistakes. But I gambled a bit also. Randle, Stewart are gambles, but I think 1 of them has a big year. I passed on Charles because I wanted to get to to WRs then focus on RBs. It worked out. I really wanted Eli, and really wanted Miller from Miami. Rolling the dice here. But if they both have big seasons. I think I make the playoffs. I have to say, reading your threads changed my entire strategy. Thank you.

Agreed about Dejax. I think Agholor was still available. Another mistake. I would have preferred him, I think he does well this year in philly.
The only real weird part of the draft was when my friend drafted Romo and I right after drafted Eli, he is NYG fan and I'm a Boyz fan, he immediately offered me a trade saying he wanted Eli as his backup. Makes no sense. I think Eli goes bonkers this year.

Next week I have a another draft a bit more buy in. I have the 2nd pick. I'm honed in on Lacy. Not the best approach to drafting, but I think GB sees the Redzone alot this year. Lacy will be very significant.

I like the squad,, aside from Jonathan Stewart in the 4th.. He's underperformed forever. But i hope he does well for you.. Never has for me the couple years i had him.

I don't like the backs. Eli a good nab for QB

Why are you drafting after one pre-season game?

#Injuries
I know. I know. last year it was late this year it's very early. He usually sets it up as to when guys are available. A few guys travel for work. Does anyone think that There is much seperation between Bell and Lacy

Agreed Gabe. I wanted to wait on a QB. Luck went fairly early but I wanted to stack my bench with WR &RB. I'm happy with Eli. I made some mistakes with it. Overall I think this team competes

RB definitely is a gamble Eggman. But all things considered. I think 2 of the 3 will perform

I like your team. One of those RBs should have a breakout season.

Like your Screw QB and TE in first 8 rounds approach. You had a plan and stuck to it.

Don't like Matthews in 8th (will he get enough touches)"?

Back