:

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 75-57 (57%)

Last night was interesting.....

Boston + the points (Still shopping and waiting for the best line)
No time to talk. GREAT spot for Boston to pull the SU win.

:moose:

Not much interest in the play, but I will roll with Jay Richardson over 19 pts $25. I am looking at it like you probably won't get it this cheap too much longer, the guy should be the go to man. And with the Clips injuries I think it will make Richardson's job easire.

'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 75-57 (57%)

Last night was interesting.....

Boston + the points (Still shopping and waiting for the best line)
No time to talk. GREAT spot for Boston to pull the SU win.

:moose:

Killa,
You wanna educate me on why this a great spot for Boston to take a SU win? I see a Boston team playing 4/5 tonight, against a Utah team that doesn't take nights off. I made Utah -11, since I rarely shade numbers up, I'm wondering what I'm missin here??? Thanks.

This year after a win of 10 or more Utah is 2-6 ats next game and Lakers next game plays in to the plot. Would agree su win might be optimistic.

Can't wait to see what happens at the end of this one...
I picture it to be something like this.
Utah-8 will be leading by 4 with 5 seconds left.
Boston will foul to stop the clock. Utah makes both to pad their lead to 6.
Boston throws the ball in bounds and for some odd reason Utah's Deron Williams bumps Delonte West and West flies into the 1st row of seats. The ball bounces off of West's foot and the referees don't call a foul. Instead they reward Utah with the ball in front of the Celtics bench with 2.7 seconds left. Doc Rivers goes postal and chest bumps a referee who immediately ejects him and gives Utah 2 technical free throws. Matt Harpring steps to the line and hits the first but miraculously for all of us Boston backers bricks the second. Now Utah has a 7 point lead with 2.7 left and we feel secure that we finally broke the "killa curse". But in our jubilation we watch the most horrifying of all events take place. Harpring throws the ball in the direction of the Jazz hoop when out of nowhere Paul Pierce intercepts the pass and out of mere frustration, anger towards his ejected coach, and to prove a point to his team about not competing to the end....Dunks the ball in his own basket and then drop kicks the ball into the stands!!!!! Utah players stare in amazement as Pierce just scored 2 more points for the Jazz and they can't believe what they just witnessed!!!! The Celtic players immediately begin a raucus between themselves and Pierce ends up at the bottom of a pile of Celtic players that are now emroiled in a battle royal WWF style!!!!!
As Jazz fans, players, and coaches are spotted by the television cameras laughing hysterically and Celtic's assistant coaches are desperately trying to restore order to what has occurred....
There is a young man sitting in front of his television on the other side of the country laughing/crying/shaking his head/looking up at the heavens....
This young man has no ties with the Celtics. He has no affiliation with the Jazz. He doesn't personally know a player, coach, or employee of either club. He is simply known as Killa.

Killa,
You wanna educate me on why this a great spot for Boston to take a SU win? I see a Boston team playing 4/5 tonight, against a Utah team that doesn't take nights off. I made Utah -11, since I rarely shade numbers up, I'm wondering what I'm missin here??? Thanks.

Same reason for every one of my plays man. Motivation. Who wants this game more? Boston by a mile. Not much more to it man, that's how I bet- for better or for worse.

Same reason for every one of my plays man. Motivation. Who wants this game more? Boston by a mile. Not much more to it man, that's how I bet- for better or for worse.

I'm a big fan of motivation angles....but Boston seems to be a different breed of team this season....prolly gonna pass...Gl Killa.

Killa - I agree that Boston should be more motivated, but what is your stance of betting against a hot team? I thin last night made it 7 in a row for Utah? Correct me if I am wrong.

:cheers:

I would say the disparity in motivation could probably be bigger in Charlotte-Toronto clash, with the Bobcats trying to prolong their streak and Toronto coming off a convincing win, in a home-road switch. But I'm not touching that one for one reason only, 4th game in 5 nights for the Cats.

Don't see how motivation is much bigger for the Celts though, they're getting whooped every night, why being fired up against Utah? The Jazz welcomed some of the guys back (Boozer, Deron) and Celts have some of their sidelined probably as well (Wally), I just like the depth this Utah team have, that's it. So I'm eating the points here and taking the Jazz.

GL. :drink: :cheers:

Back