Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 75-56 (57%)

I doubt this will be as easy as the total in the All-Star Game.....

Fucks/Knicks O206 (-110 @ Greek)
I like the Fucks to win this shit SU, but I like the OVER more. This should fall in the range of 210-220. I really think Knicks trail the majority of this game and when the home team is down, it helps the fucking OVER. What the fuck, I can't explain a fucking totals play. I think the number is too low and the teams make enough shots to clear 206. So yeah.

Let's get LUCKY tonight! :cheers:

I was looking at this...been trying to stay away from totals..I like Fucks tonight a bit too and your so right about that pumping an Over...may join here in a bit.

I was with you on this one....
Looks like if we can get an easy little 75 point 4th quarter we are home free.

This could be the biggest curse of the killa ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game is going to OT and the ref's call a loose ball foul with .1 of a second left.
If it sticks NYK shoots free throws with a chance to win

Marbury does all us OVER backers a chance to win by dribbling down to 2 seconds and then putting up a wild shot attempt and with .8 seconds left they call a loose ball foul on Andrew Bogut (meaningless) and we get fucked again.
You should just quit dude, you are the only person I know that is unluckier than I am.

This could be the biggest curse of the killa ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game is going to OT and the ref's call a loose ball foul with .1 of a second left.
If it sticks NYK shoots free throws with a chance to win

You gotta be shitting me

OMFG I am in shock I had NYK ML & OVER in a 4 Teamer that the other sides are in. LOL
This is just unreal.
How the fuck does a fucking douchebag ref call a (loose ball) foul on a rebound to decide a game with .8 of a second left.
They even had to go to the goddamn replay screen to confirm that the foul was "committed" before the horn went off.

Killa,
I hope you really consider retirement (again).
I truly feel your pain.
You truly are the unluckiest person I have ever known of.
Good Luck outside of gambling.
Please look both ways before crossing the street.
Take trains and buses, not airplanes.
Never fall asleep in a dentist's chair.
Please never ever ever ever ever wish anyone good luck.

Sorry for you Killa. Look at it the way the games don't go into OT most of times, instead of torturing yourself about that freak ruling.

Killa,
I hope you really consider retirement (again).
I truly feel your pain.
You truly are the unluckiest person I have ever known of.
Good Luck outside of gambling.
Please look both ways before crossing the street.
Take trains and buses, not airplanes.
Never fall asleep in a dentist's chair.
Please never ever ever ever ever wish anyone good luck.

LMAO!

Back