***18***

bills can’t hand this game to pats to cherry pick them for 1st game can they? If they lose and cincy wins I assume cincy could be the 2 seed?? I know if I was them and I could choose between the possible neutral site afc champ vs kc or getting pats 1st round I would hand pats the game. Just cause we watched fish give them a scare and I think even Steelers could present a bigger problem
Than pats who they own!

Yea, I don’t think it would work out and doubt they would do it anyways. I would if I could cherry pick my opponent I’d certainly want the pats considering they own them: not like I think fish or Steelers beating them, just think they could conceivably give them tougher games than pats

What do you think of Bills emotional state for this game? I guess you think they’ll be able to rally. Wild 6 days for everyone.
Super wild but I think they roll. With his health so drastically improved they will be lazer focused to put a stamp on the regular season.

really don't get all the Titans love but not a fan of laying 6.5 in a divisional. Titans can be thrown on and I think the Jags will be able to score. Thinking about putting a little prop parlay together...

1-5 -6.83 Jags really did me dirty. Knew that +6.5 was easy and got scared Jags just couldn't get in the EZ.

I also have -14+225 but I didn't post and that number is long gone. Not playing any other 1 oclock just want to hit this game.

I have a hunch the Browns/Steelers game is going to be a shootout and would think Dionte & Cooper props cash. Might jump in if I see that it's trending that way but it's all Buffalo early.

Back