I had Rams Game under 42. That got scary close. Rams showed again why they need to continue to build their offense. Their defense is becoming pretty sick outside of average secondary play. Johnson and Jenkins should improve.

I had Rams Game under 42. That got scary close. Rams showed again why they need to continue to build their offense. Their defense is becoming pretty sick outside of average secondary play. Johnson and Jenkins should improve.

two high 1st round draft picks wise... Personally, I think clowney will be there, take him... sick defense with him opposite Quinn with brockers and long... Classic Fisher team if they can just settle with a game manager QB not named Badfraud

Clowney would be sick. He'll be a better Pro than college player. He seemed to have lost interest. Could be Spurrier driving him nuts. Fisher loves this kind of guy. I would love to see the Rams bring in a veteran WR if they don't take Watkins, otherwise they need to shore up Oline and DB's.

ill be in NY on draft day!

I've never gone. I believe it's free to get in. I was from there and have family in Connecticut so it's an easy trip. Im meeting up with a Rams buddy. Its a little tricky because it lands on Mothers Day weekend. I'll do the 1st round Thursday night. Phillies are in town to play the Mets on Friday, and I'll probably leave on Saturday. Still putting things together. If you decide to go, let me know. It would be great to meet up.

Back